Aqib Talib shot in leg at Dallas nightclub

Talib is just another idiot wannabe thug going places and doing things he shouldn't. Could care less about guys like this to be perfectly frank. Maybe next time the shot will be in the temple and we can just call it good.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I've ever been "don't remember getting shot drunk"

Well, if you ever do get shot, you just might want to be that drunk. And of course, getting that drunk can also help you get shot, so they kind of go hand in hand.

Edited by Augie

Talib is just another idiot wannabe thug going places and doing things he shouldn't. Could care less about guys like this to be perfectly frank. Maybe next time the shot will be in the temple and we can just call it good.

The nerve of him to go to a strip club! o_O

I don't know if I've ever been "don't remember getting shot drunk"

I've definitely been that drunk - though fortunately I've never been shot. Now, a couple weeks ago I did wake up with a big ass bruise on my leg and my bike (which I had ridden downtown) was in the house, so I just assume that it and I had an altercation at the club - but I can't be sure...

"Dad, tell us about the time you got to meet the President with your team after you won the Super Bowl!"

"Well, kids..."

@psmyth12

Update on Aqib Talib: He's expected to be released from the hospital Monday but won't be able to join the team for its trip to Washington.

Well kids . .. Fortunately the President is a football fan and he pardoned me before I got out of office so I did get his autograph ..

Well, if you ever get shot, you just might want to be that drunk. And of course, getting that drunk can also help you get shot, so they kind of go hand in hand.

Well usually people get drunk when they have too many shots....

All the money in the world can't stop a bullet

Actually it does and it is too expensive for lowest bid for military contracts for military armor.

I've definitely been that drunk - though fortunately I've never been shot. Now, a couple weeks ago I did wake up with a big ass bruise on my leg and my bike (which I had ridden downtown) was in the house, so I just assume that it and I had an altercation at the club - but I can't be sure...

Those stupid bikes! Always causing problems at clubs. They are by nature a little awkward, but it's a shame you got caught up in the collateral damage!

Well, if you ever do get shot, you just might want to be that drunk. And of course, getting that drunk can also help you get shot, so they kind of go hand in hand.

simple math.

sometimes it takes a genius type to see it.

well done Augie !

Those stupid bikes! Always causing problems at clubs. They are by nature a little awkward, but it's a shame you got caught up in the collateral damage!

Cautionary tale.

If only Talib had it read to him from Plaxico's " Tale of Woe" .

The nerve of him to go to a strip club! o_O

you need to change your friends, or your bikes. or your bikes friends.

Was it the champagne ?

most people don't realize that most athletes are no different. Just because they are famous and make millions doesn't mean things have changed or ever will at home.

How true. Often times, a person who is brought up living the inner city lifestyle will continue that lifestyle even if that person gains monetary success.

How true. Often times, a person who is brought up living the inner city lifestyle will continue that lifestyle even if that person gains monetary success.

Eh, there are plenty of examples of the opposite of this. Judging a large group of people because of the actions of a giant idiot is wrong on many levels. It's like saying middle class and upper class kids will eventually shoot up a building.

a lot of times the reason they are working towards that monetary success is so they can live that lifestyle that they used to put on a pedestal.

someone upthread mentioned not getting how the guy can risk all the hardwork by putting himself out at the club. talib likely does all the hardwork because he wants to be at the club.

not my cup of tea, or what i would call a smart choice, but....