What are you listening to right now?

Fixxxer

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might not care for their music, but you have to admit that Trey Anastasia is the greatest person who ever lived and the rightful heir to the Russian throne.

As long as they ship him to Siberia I'm good with that.

You might not care for their music, but you have to admit that Trey Anastasia is the greatest person who ever lived and the rightful heir to the Russian throne.

Trey Anistasia isn't even the greatest "Trey Anistasia" that ever lived.

To the greatest band in rock and roll history.

The Spin Doctors?

Their song is okay.

Their song is good but until you've heard the 97 minute extended live version they played with Phil and Friends at Patchouli Fest then you've never really heard Phish. The most jamming grooves you've ever heard man. Crunchier than granola but a lot more dank. Until you've quit your job and listened to that on repeat for a few weeks straight, you're just a casual.

I'm listening to Ratatat.

Jeopardy

I caught the end of that the other day, where the final was "This island is home to the platypus." My God, the answers were dumb...New Zealand, Papua New Guinea...

I would have owned those morons. When did Jeopardy contestants get that stupid?

The Spin Doctors?

You should consider giving some of their stuff another listen. I always considered them some gimmicky pop band but a couple years ago a bass player I respect talked me into reconsidering that stance. They might not be your cuppa, but there are a couple serious musicians in that band.

A live taste from a few yeas ago

You should consider giving some of their stuff another listen. I always considered them some gimmicky pop band but a couple years ago a bass player I respect talked me into reconsidering that stance. They might not be your cuppa, but there are a couple serious musicians in that band.

A live taste from a few yeas ago

I thought their first single "Two Princes" was promising. But their second single, "Let's re-release Two Princes with a a different rhythm and pretend it's a new song," kind-of turned me off from them.

I thought their first single "Two Princes" was promising. But their second single, "Let's re-release Two Princes with a a different rhythm and pretend it's a new song," kind-of turned me off from them.

I think that was the working title of their third single as well.

Skip the singles and check out stuff like Gorilla Boy and Cleopatra's Cat.

Some solid writing with a skilled and very tight band.

Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz

followed by The Road Goes On Forever - Robert Earl Keen

followed by Choctaw Bingo - James McMurtry

Damn man, wherever you're at sounds a lot like the tiki deck at my camp on a Saturday afternoon. :beer: