Sanjay Lal on the WR Corps

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez, if I have to do your job for you I'm going to want the paycheck, too. :)

Anyway, here is a good synopsis of the WRs he mentioned.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/bills/story/1672951-sanjay-lal-discusses-bills-wr-corps

Also, thought it was interesting that he stated that Listenbee only ran routes from the left side in college and that he has a lot of learning to do in the NFL.

Lal seems quite upbeat ; ) in regard to his players. aint nuthin wrong with that !

Sanjay is a Hindi male given name meaning "Victorious" - more than one person at work has that name. Noone is named eball however even with logins.

well. that is pretty interesting actually.

even though we all know eball was jesting us :D

Edited by 3rdand12

Biggest AFC Weak Spots

Buffalo Bills: Tyrod Taylor had a wideout problem before Sammy Watkins' foot surgery. If Watkins can't stay healthy, they could have a crisis. Robert Woods would be stretched as a No. 3 receiver on a lot of teams. He's locked in as a starter here. The local rags are talking up Greg Salas as a strong candidate for the slot receiver job. Leonard Hankerson and Jarrett Boykin are other options. Coach Rex Ryan might never let coordinator Greg Roman call a forward pass.

I'm slightly closer to this take than sunshine and roses but I think that woods when healthy is fine as a #2

I think that when healthy across the board that we have guys that can contribute as a #3 or 4 wr behind a star like Sammy and with a dynamic threat like clay and McCoy.

The differential between the best 1-2 of our rag tag group vs another group around the league across the 15 snaps they are out there as a late option isn't substantial. If we get a Hartline and everyone's healthy it's probably not the best money spent for instance.

If Sammy goes down though I'd feel much more comfortable with a hartline or boldin stepping up to 50 snaps.

Edited by NoSaint

I think eball was just being sardonic.

as in, witted ?

I'm slightly closer to this take than sunshine and roses but I think that woods when healthy is fine as a #2

I think that when healthy across the board that we have guys that can contribute as a #3 or 4 wr behind a star like Sammy and with a dynamic threat like clay and McCoy.

The differential between the best 1-2 of our rag tag group vs another group around the league across the 15 snaps they are out there as a late option isn't substantial. If we get a Hartline and everyone's healthy it's probably not the best money spent for instance.

If Sammy goes down though I'd feel much more comfortable with a hartline or boldin stepping up to 50 snaps.

No Sammy is tough sledding. Changes the defense.

it is a big deal. Not that Bills need another 1b. But the dropoff happens right after Wood and is a precipice ( at this point in time)

Hope Roman always has a plan in his sweater vest for this event.

Edited by 3rdand12

Above Gronk, Edelman, Bennett, or Amendola?

I did say "one of." Certainly not above Gronk. But, Amendola? Yep. Edelman, or Bennet? Quite possibly.

I loathe humor on any level. perhaps you could stay focused on the matter at hand.

You're probably a kleptomaniac.

Edited by Rocky Landing

I did say "one of." Certainly not above Gronk. But, Amendola? Yep. Edelman, or Bennet? Quite possibly.

You're probably a kleptomaniac.

For sure i am delusional !

But Kleptomaniacal ?

naw.

when i was i kid i tried to lie. i found it too complicated.

like Mark Twain said. If you never lie you never have to remember anything. I thought hey! thats much easier then being deceitful !