Bills' 2016 Organized Team Activities - Week 3

Silly me for not realizing that all 31 other coaches have been on the same teams since 2000 just like BB.

You're really jaundiced about this FC. Look at the facts - nobody has had much success against them.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The facts are skewed by the fact that few have played them as much as Rex.

But the smaller the sample size the less reliable the data. Someone who is lets say 25-5 has a win % of 83% but someone who is 6-1 has a win % of 86%. Now say both lose the next 5, the first one is still at 71% whereas the other is now only 50%. Same goes for losses, if he consistently loses that does not bode well.

Do you not understand that win percentage takes into account attempts?

Where's the win percentage? Haven't seen that posted yet. I've been arguing "no one has more than 4 wins," not percentages.

Couldnt it also be skewed the other way?

- Nobody has success against them

- Rex is in the div and plays them one of the most

- He therefore has a larger losing record against them?

Feel free to make that argument. I've only seen he has the most wins.

@SalSports

WR battle heating up as Bills hit stretch run of OTAs (Wednesday notes): http://www.wgr550.com/WR-battle-heating-up-as-Bills-hit-stretch-run-of-O/22770523

@TyDunne

#Bills OTA Observations: Rough, windy day for QB Cardale Jones, WR Dezmin Lewis impressive, T.J. Barnes back to D...

Dez Lewis is sounding like a pleasant surprise. We all knew he was going to be a project at best, but early signs are that he's turning a corner. He's had all the measurables, just not great competition. It would nice if we struck a diamond in the rough on a 7th rounder

Dez Lewis is sounding like a pleasant surprise. We all knew he was going to be a project at best, but early signs are that he's turning a corner. He's had all the measurables, just not great competition. It would nice if we struck a diamond in the rough on a 7th rounder

100% agree

I am more exited about his potential development than I am about resurrecting Greg Little's career.

BROWN: "IT WAS SIMPLE TO ME" (10:24)

LB Preston Brown sports a Cleveland Cavaliers Jersey and hat as he addressed the media to discuss the NBA finals, being more of a vocal leader in 2016, new players on defense and more.

REX RYAN: "I WAS IMPRESSED BY ALL THREE QB'S" (16:45)

The Bills head coach talks about the wide receiver competition, Preston Brown taking command on defense, and Ed Reed's influence on the safeties.

OTA NOTES - MCCOY SITS, HENDERSON BACK WITH TEAM

ota-notes-mccoy.jpg

The Bills are in their final week of OTA sessions. Here's the latest from the field on Wednesday.

@TyDunne

#Bills OTA Observations: Rough, windy day for QB Cardale Jones, WR Dezmin Lewis impressive, T.J. Barnes back to D...

This quote struck me

— Through injuries and absences, one constant for the Bills through OTA's is Preston Brown and Reggie Ragland at inside linebacker. Ryan beamed when asked about them. "1-2 punch, man," he said. "We're in business right there. ... We're going to be hard to figure out who's who."

Has it been discussed that Brown and Ragland maybe switching Mike/Will responsibilities on different plays. Im not sure how else to take this line.

This quote struck me

Through injuries and absences, one constant for the Bills through OTA's is Preston Brown and Reggie Ragland at inside linebacker. Ryan beamed when asked about them. "1-2 punch, man," he said. "We're in business right there. ... We're going to be hard to figure out who's who."

Has it been discussed that Brown and Ragland maybe switching Mike/Will responsibilities on different plays. Im not sure how else to take this line.

I hadnt, but the writeup Rob Quinn did mentioned that Ragland is a fit for what Bart Scott did. Scott was a Will, but because of the way that Ryan bunched his linebackers it was closer to 3-4 MLB.

I feel like Preston Brown is really regressing in his attitude and demeanor...he just doesn't seem to be able to get over the horrible way in which he was made a scapegoat and castigated by Rex Ryan earlier this spring.

Rex is losing this team.