WR/KR Andre Roberts Highlights

Did Roberts really post his own highlight vid?

He mostly looks like Just Another Guy to me.

A good #3? Maybe.

common Man, he could be the best Other guy on the Bills !

I mean beat out those other six Just Another Guys

I think he sang the tune too. :sick:

The song had a good lesson within it.

Andre might have recorded it though..

I don't anything about the guy, but I saw nothing special. From what I've read about his hands, his "low-lights" tape might be more telling. On his first ever touchdown a voice is heard to say something like "what a great catch!" After he caught an uncontested curl aimed at his left shoulder. I wonder if that was meant "you know, for him" or if he had that dubbed in to trick those not paying attention?

I don't anything about the guy, but I saw nothing special. From what I've read about his hands, his "low-lights" tape might be more telling. On his first ever touchdown a voice is heard to say something like "what a great catch!" After he caught an uncontested curl aimed at his left shoulder. I wonder if that was meant "you know, for him" or if he had that dubbed in to trick those not paying attention?

Nothing special but he would be an option at PR/KR and we don't have many of those around.

Look, I can't help it that the Bills are in the situation they are in where they can't afford to pay big money to name FA players.

For what Roberts will cost the Bills he is worth signing. He can help the team in several ways.

If you are a Bills fan you should be happy with that.

There's no guarantee that they will even sign him since 4-5 other teams are hot on his trail.

What does it say about our current status at WR if Roberts can come in and become the #3 WR??

26, the initial thread didn't show highlights of the player. I'd be willing to bet that the average Bills fan doesn't even know who Roberts is and he's been productive in the league for SIX years now.

OK, so does that means a whole new thread leads to the same discussion is required?

Would be worth kicking the tires on, more so as a punt and kick returner, the Bills could use an option. As a receiver though I don't think he is anything that much above or below the hodgepodge of what is currently there competing at the 3 WR position.

I'll call him "Meh" Roberts, because he's pretty unimpressive to me. Good receivers don't spend six years in the NFL bouncing between NFL teams mostly as a PR/KR guy. In 121 PR/KR, the guy has one TD. To boot, the Bills already have 13 WR's on the roster, including 3 rookies. Not happening.