9 in 10 Native Americans aren’t offended by Redskins name

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a concocted "controversy" inspired by the safe-space types.

Cool. If it's not an offensive term, then lets you and I head down to the rez. I want to watch you walk around and greet people with "What's up, Redskin?! :) " and see how that all goes over. Shouldnt be a problem since it's a term of "respect" and this article proves that no one cares about it, right?

ANYONE that thinks the name isnt a problem and shouldnt be changed should accept this challenge. Let me know when you want to head down.

Edited by DrDareustein

Cool. If it's not an offensive term, then lets you and I head down to the rez. I want to watch you walk around and greet people with "What's up, Redskin?! :) " and see how that all goes over. Shouldnt be a problem since it's a term of "respect" and this article proves that no one cares about it, right?

ANYONE that thinks the name isnt a problem and shouldnt be changed should accept this challenge. Let me know when you want to head down.

Okay.

over

?

can no longer be called red meat as this is offensive and must be called Skeletal Striated Contractile Protein

SJW= Social Justice Warrior. SJWs are generally crazy people that believe some really crazy ****.

These are people that think air conditioning is sexist:

Apparently it's sexist to ban all single gender clubs, and not exclude women from that rule:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/05/09/harvard-women-rally-against-single-gender-policy/h8AqIk3ub40v2cnLap4gFP/story.html

There are many, many more examples but the general rule is that SJWs wish the oppressed to become the opressors.

Ooh, it's a bit of a hike but I should be able to make it that early on Monday. Will PM you details this weekend. No fair if you are actually Joe though.

I can't promise you'll be safe, you Custer.

Quick question though. If I walked around calling every NA a "Seminole," wouldn't a large majority get mad/offended? Does that make it racist and /or derogatory?

Edited by FireChan

I can't promise you'll be safe, you Custer.

Quick question though. If I walked around calling every NA a "Seminole," wouldn't a large majority get mad/offended? Does that make it racist and /or derogatory?

Yes, they'd probably get mad. But not because the term itself is racist or derogatory, rather because your incorrect use of it is insulting.

It's like the difference between calling a Korean person Chinese (annoying, insulting, and you look like an ignorant ass), versus calling them a chink (racist, hateful, derogatory).