9 in 10 Native Americans aren’t offended by Redskins name

You do realize, I hope, that those are ALL issues stirred up by the left to create more distractions, no?

and the issues you mention are not? My entire point is your just as focused on BS as the far left.

Why are you so much more upset about this made up stuff than Dennis Hastert admitting to being a child molester?

Edited by jeremy2020

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and the issues you mention are not? My entire point is your just as focused on BS as the far left.

Why are you so much more upset about this made up stuff than Dennis Hastert admitting to being a child molester?

The issues he mentioned are all instigated by the left. Just because he opposes them philosophically doesn't make him some kind of equal-yet-opposite extremist.

Who said I was more upset about this than the Hastert issue? Can you show me that link?

Did you mention the Hastert issue and I missed it? Did you come over to this board and create a thread to express how upset you are about Hastert?

No?

You didn't?

Then tell me...why are you so much more upset about this made up stuff, which you DID bring up, than Dennis Hastert admitting to being a child molester?

I asked you what you would like to get done upthread. Are you afraid to answer?

Who said I was more upset about this than the Hastert issue? Can you show me that link?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/28/us/dennis-hastert-sentencing.html?_r=0

No, I'm not afraid to answer. I understand you're likely afraid to listen because the far left and far right extremists are much more interested in the "parade of terribles" that other extremists will inflict upon the country that focusing on issues that could be resolved. I'd like to have a functioning government where we're not continually held hostage by people who can no longer discuss an issue without it being "us vs them".

I'd like to get a functioning tax code that doesn't allow mega corporations to shift money around to avoid taxes and doesn't force them to do so.

I'd like to stop having a national security discussion that focuses more on security theater than actual security.

I'd like to address the problems with Net neutrality and Zero Rating. I'd also like to stop state laws that prevent local communities from expanding broadband options on their own or through public/private partnerships especially when the telecom servicing the area refuses to service or upgrade services.

I'd like to see our society shift from relying on social programs to artificially prop up spending to give the illusion of a functioning economy or better jobs numbers (Hello Start Up-Ny).

I'd like for the administration in office that promised to be the most transparent in history to be held accountable for being the most opaque administration in history.

I'd like to see the balance of power between the executive, legislative, and judicial branches evened out.

There's a lot of things I'd like to see done, but we these stupid partisan extremes keep us voting against our own interests.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/28/us/dennis-hastert-sentencing.html?_r=0

No, I'm not afraid to answer. I understand you're likely afraid to listen because the far left and far right extremists are much more interested in the "parade of terribles" that other extremists will inflict upon the country that focusing on issues that could be resolved. I'd like to have a functioning government where we're not continually held hostage by people who can no longer discuss an issue without it being "us vs them".

I'd like to get a functioning tax code that doesn't allow mega corporations to shift money around to avoid taxes and doesn't force them to do so.

I'd like to stop having a national security discussion that focuses more on security theater than actual security.

I'd like to address the problems with Net neutrality and Zero Rating. I'd also like to stop state laws that prevent local communities from expanding broadband options on their own or through public/private partnerships especially when the telecom servicing the area refuses to service or upgrade services.

I'd like to see our society shift from relying on social programs to artificially prop up spending to give the illusion of a functioning economy or better jobs numbers (Hello Start Up-Ny).

I'd like for the administration in office that promised to be the most transparent in history to be held accountable for being the most opaque administration in history.

I'd like to see the balance of power between the executive, legislative, and judicial branches evened out.

There's a lot of things I'd like to see done, but we these stupid partisan extremes keep us voting against our own interests.

I asked you what you would like to get done and you call me an extremist? Credit given for eventually telling me what you would like to see. I don't necessarily disagree with your list but LA was pointing out that the left continuously throws out canards to muddy the waters and avoid the real issues. Really, we need the federal government making decisions on what bathroom people get to use?

I asked you what you would like to get done and you call me an extremist? Credit given for eventually telling me what you would like to see. I don't necessarily disagree with your list but LA was pointing out that the left continuously throws out canards to muddy the waters and avoid the real issues. Really, we need the federal government making decisions on what bathroom people get to use?

I pointed out that the right throws out canards just like the left does. Neither the far left or far right is doing anyone any favors, but both are continually supported because of these silly issues. Instead of focusing on which side is throwing out BS issues, let's focus on the ones that matter instead of everybody going to their corners and complaining about the people in the other corner.

I pointed out that the right throws out canards just like the left does. Neither the far left or far right is doing anyone any favors, but both are continually supported because of these silly issues. Instead of focusing on which side is throwing out BS issues, let's focus on the ones that matter instead of everybody going to their corners and complaining about the people in the other corner.

Can you name some of these canards that the right is throwing out?

Can you name some of these canards that the right is throwing out?

He already did earlier. The same old dribble the left always brings up to talk about right wing extremists.

Yeah, nothing like the important issues of what bathroom people use, who's getting married to who, and abortion that the extremists on the other side go on and on about. Extremists suck.

Edited by LABillzFan