Thoughts on Greg Hardy?

Greg Hardy  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in adding Greg Hardy with the Lawson injury?

• Yes, they need another pass rusher now
    • No, he's a scumbag

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always held the position that I want the best players, regardless of off the field, unless they are a locker room disruption or psychotic. Hardy gets a no.

This is pretty much my stance. I'm willing to give a lot of suspect people a shot but Hardy is just too much. There are a handful of guys like this for me and Hardy is definitely one of them.

Pace is the likeliest, then possibly Bierman. some say Freeney does not fit but for one year he might be enough

But if Bills can work a cheap deal on Hardy, i don't care if they bring him in.

he is desperate for work and if the Bills locker room cannot handle him, then they are bunch of Kitties anyways.

and yes i am in a bad mood

Edited by 3rdand12

Hardy would be worse for the locker room than Mario.

Such a fallacy.

Yeah. Except that it's not at all a fallacy. This is how he acted toward his team after Dallas gave him a contract with a domestic violence suspension keeping him out for part of the season. You want this guy on the team?:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/why-is-greg-hardy-unemployed--hint--it-s-not-for-domestic-violence-133920118.html

Edited by BarleyNY

I would love to see Freeney on a one year deal similar to what he just had in Arizona. I think Freeney and Rex would get along IF Rex used him as a pass rusher.

I do not like Bierman. What he does well starts to become less effective the older he gets. Bierman is a true 'high motor' and max effort guy. Problem with those guys is that they can have all the heart and desire they want, but once the body gets to old they can not get by.

Hardy is a scumbag. And as someone just pointed out, his old team went to the Superbowl the year after he left.