Men's room etiquette

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and then i guess this also begs the questions" is there any etiquette whilst in The Ralph bathrooms"?

I must say i find any little crevice and shove my way in there...is that bad? In cold weather, should you be down to your skivvies before you get to the trough?

How close should one be the trough...is there an optimal distance to prevent spray from hitting your newest best friend that you are now standing shoulder to shoulder with?

Anything else i should be aware of in there?

and then i guess this also begs the questions" is there any etiquette whilst in The Ralph bathrooms"?

I must say i find any little crevice and shove my way in there...is that bad? In cold weather, should you be down to your skivvies before you get to the trough?

How close should one be the trough...is there an optimal distance to prevent spray from hitting your newest best friend that you are now standing shoulder to shoulder with?

Anything else i should be aware of in there?

I think the troughs are barbaric. I wait for stalls unless I can't hold it in.

I think the troughs are barbaric. I wait for stalls unless I can't hold it in.

My son finds it hard to believe in high school in the locker room, not even wall between the heads...used to have conversations with the fella on the next head , we could have held hands had we wanted. Troughs are nothing!

Post em here boys!

I'll start with some obvious ones...

1. at least 1 urinal gap between you when possible

CBF

Before I answer the question can you tell me whether I'm a Gugny? (For discussion purposes only, it's clear I'm not)

What about the mints? Is it okay to eat the last one left? In that situation, I usually just take a bite (a small one), and put the rest back for the next guy.

Men's room mints?!? I wouldn't touch those without wearing a Haz-mat suit.

Wash

Your

Hands

Always Be Washing.

I'm amazed at how many people don't.

technically they say it's worse for you to touch the faucet handles than not washing.

So unless you have a system so that you don't touch the faucet handles, the dispenser push down, and door handle, you are better off not washing.

Just saying

Some rules Id like to see strictly enforced:

- no blowing snot rockets on top of urinals

- no farting when someone is at the adjacent urinal

- especially when someone's been waiting for a stall, for God's sake flush the toilet. Nothing worse than finding a full bowl when it's your turn

Edited by truth on hold

Don't S@#T in the urinals/troughs. Other than that, it's free game. Edited by mrags

technically they say it's worse for you to touch the faucet handles than not washing.

So unless you have a system so that you don't touch the faucet handles, the dispenser push down, and door handle, you are better off not washing.

Just saying

Oh, I've got this one down. If it's not a touchless faucet I use a paper towel to turn the faucets on and off, then dry my hands, then use another paper towel to open the door and then keep the door open with my foot as I toss the paper towel into the trash.

Just saying

Turn on water

Dispense towel

Wash hands

Rip off towel

Dry hands

Using towel shut off water

Using towel open door

Toss towel in trash

Turn on water

Dispense towel

Wash hands

Rip off towel

Dry hands

Using towel shut off water

Using towel open door

Toss towel in trash

yup. But what if the garbage is on the other side of the room? Do you just throw the paper towels on the other side of the door?

SAVAGE!!!

We have mostly hands free equipment at work and I think the automatic equipment is terrible.

Examples:

• the toilet at work reminds me of the bidet in "Crocodile Dundee" except it is not supposed to work that way and automatically flushes while you are using it hence I cover the stupid sensor before I use; when I don't have had it flush multiple times while being used.
  • the sink at work turns on water automatically but it is lukewarm at best and very low volume; since the soap handle has to be utilized manually it is not for sanitation purposes.

Both seem to be the type added to save water but for those who actually make effort actually use more water.

We have mostly hands free equipment at work and I think the automatic equipment is terrible.

Examples:

• the toilet at work reminds me of the bidet in "Crocodile Dundee" except it is not supposed to work that way and automatically flushes while you are using it hence I cover the stupid sensor before I use; when I don't have had it flush multiple times while being used.
  • the sink at work turns on water automatically but it is lukewarm at best and very low volume; since the soap handle has to be utilized manually it is not for sanitation purposes.

Both seem to be the type added to save water but for those who actually make effort actually use more water.

When my oldest daughter was five I brought her to kids day at work, the automatic toilet went haywire and started flushing repeatedly while she was on it (and kept flushing even after we get out of the stall). Of course she freaked and two years later still has a major phobia about automatic toilets. :death:

When my oldest daughter was five I brought her to kids day at work, the automatic toilet went haywire and started flushing repeatedly while she was on it (and kept flushing even after we get out of the stall). Of course she freaked and two years later still has a major phobia about automatic toilets. :death:

:lol:

That will teach you for bringing her to the sweatshop.