Men's room etiquette

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 out of 11. The color one was confusing to me as well. But in question #1, I find that 1,3,5 are all optional.

3 is no good because you're leaving two opportunities (rather than one with 1 or 5) of someone winding up next to you.

How about hotel room bathroom etiquette?

If you are there with wife/significant other/kids...that will need to be showering soon, do you go to lobby for your morning constitutional?

If not,do you run the faucet or shower to at least drown out the disgusting sounds emanating from your body?

I do both as i am a good husband/dad :lol::thumbsup:

Edited by plenzmd1

If you are there with wife/significant other/kids...that will need to be showering soon, do you go to lobby for your morning constitutional?

If not,do you run the faucet or shower to at least drown out the disgusting sounds emanating from your body?

Good point!

I would find a private bathroom to do my morning thing but if I only had the bathroom in the room then yes, I would run the faucet lol

CBF

3 is no good because you're leaving two opportunities (rather than one with 1 or 5) of someone winding up next to you.

yeah. I understand that but 3 is still a viable option being the only 1 there at the time.

On a ouwr note, it has been proven that the closest stall from to the door is usually the cleanest. Seems most people skip it thinking it's the wrong choice and go right for the back.

Let's talk urinal height.

Most of you know by now, because Beiberball likes to point it out so frequently, that CBF is the only TBDer who is shorter than I am.

I mean, I'm no midget, but I'm 5'8". Anyway ... I can reach the higher urinals and will use them to avoid being next to anyone. However, I prefer the lower ones ... and here's why ...

Splatter.

If my piss is going to mix with God knows how many other guys' piss, then splatter back at me ... I'd rather have said splatter hit my knees than my junk.

Most of you know by now, because Beiberball likes to point it out so frequently, that CBF is the only TBDer who is shorter than I am.

I mean, I'm no midget, but I'm 5'8". Anyway ... I can reach the higher urinals and will use them to avoid being next to anyone. However, I prefer the lower ones ... and here's why ...

Splatter.

If my piss is going to mix with God knows how many other guys' piss, then splatter back at me ... I'd rather have said splatter hit my knees than my junk.

Hey I'm 5'7 so your not THAT much taller lol

I agree about the lower ones for the same reason you just listed..

The splashback

CBF

Splatter.

even being 6' I prefer the lower ones. Or else the tip usually gets wet ;-)

Yeah, that's gonna happen when you sit down on them.

almost like how you do it every time from the women's bathroom?

It's ok now. Obama is fighting for your rights.

Edited by mrags

One more thing -- a book of matches comes in very handy to assist with covering up the stench.