2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

Just a casual observation but the draft kind of reminds me of the Oscars. They release the nominees (prospects) and there is a sense for how it will unfold. For the two months leading up to it the nominees (prospects) and their people (studios) use TONS of resources to change your mind. Someone always has momentum as it approaches while someone else is slipping.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big if true. Also, water. Wet.

@tompelissero

Sounds like teams are more concerned with Jabrill Peppers' fit in an NFL defense than the color of his pee. Borderline 1st, likely goes 2nd.

@tonypauline

Another source tells me signs are pointing to the Miami Dolphins going defense in round one.

@rapsheet

A bit of a surprise, but Im hearing #OleMiss TE Evan Engram is making a push to sneak into the 1st round. Could see three TEs in round 1.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Big if true. Also, water. Wet.

@tompelissero

Sounds like teams are more concerned with Jabrill Peppers' fit in an NFL defense than the color of his pee. Borderline 1st, likely goes 2nd.

@tonypauline

Another source tells me signs are pointing to the Miami Dolphins going defense in round one.

@rapsheet

A bit of a surprise, but Im hearing #OleMiss TE Evan Engram is making a push to sneak into the 1st round. Could see three TEs in round 1.

Hey that is my guy.

The draft should be at 6, 8 is too late.

Don't see Duggy in the war room.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.