2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pats have Tom Brady and an offensive line that can pass block without having to ask one of their tight ends to help the right tackle. The Bills do not have either of those luxuries.

I am sorry but the Pats line was worse than ours in 2016. To try and claim the line was the problem is total ignorance. We can all stick our fingers in our ears.

That would be a GREAT draft IMO. I don't love McGuire but think the rest of the draft is solid.

RB slot had McGuire, Joe Williams, and Matt Dayes available. I opted for the lower miles.

QB slot my choice was Jerod Evans, CJ Beathard, or Chad Kelly.

Feel free to adjust those to meet your fantasy :lol:

RB slot had McGuire, Joe Williams, and Matt Dayes available. I opted for the lower miles.

QB slot my choice was Jerod Evans, CJ Beathard, or Chad Kelly.

Feel free to adjust those to meet your fantasy :lol:

Change the QB to someone like Michael Roberts, the Toledo TE. Pointless drafting garbage for the sake of it :)

I am sorry but the Pats line was worse than ours in 2016. To try and claim the line was the problem is total ignorance. We can all stick our fingers in our ears.

According to PFF, they were 10th and Buffalo 11th. Close in any event, and the Bills were upper half.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-ranking-all-32-nfl-offensive-lines-this-season/

D&C's Maiorana: Here's what Buffalo Bills should do in first three rounds

Sal Maiorana , @salmaiorana Published 2:29 p.m. ET April 26, 2017 | Updated 2 hours ago
Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

D&C's Maiorana: Here's what Buffalo Bills should do in first three rounds

Sal Maiorana , @salmaiorana Published 2:29 p.m. ET April 26, 2017 | Updated 2 hours ago

The thing I love about Sal is that he's so positive about all of our moves and developments with the team.

@salsports

Bills targeting 2-3 players but know none may be there when they select, so have had solid "just in case" talks with teams below 10.......

..those deals would also be contingent on those other teams' target being there, of course. But wheels are in motion if that's the case..2/

...If 1 of those Bills targets gets past 5-6, they are willing to move up a few spots, but only if cost is right. 3/...

I don't know the 2-3 players but educated guess based on discussions I've had leads me to Adams/Hooker being 2 of them.. 4/4

Get Whaley out of there, trade up !? no thanks, can get good players latter

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.