"The Legion of Zoom"

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not understand why people like these things. Had them in new york the last time i was there. Just awful....

Come on...the original sliders! Belly bombers. "gimme a sack of cheese"!

Drink more next time. Until then, enjoy your "5 Guys" mallburger.

Oh man with the nicknmames already...

How did "Earth, Wind and Fire" work out?

Or.."The Cold Front"?

This is becoming a trend Weo. I like it.

Let the nicknames begin if they earn it. It would be great to have a real Cold Front.

Theme song:

Fergs, I cannot believe you found this horrific show from PBS in the early 70's. The sad thing when the post of the nickname came out today, this is exactly what I thought of, but thought you guys were too young to remember this abomination of a show. Even I at 5 years old hated this freakin show. It made Sesame Street cool.

Let the nicknames begin if they earn it. It would be great to have a real Cold Front.

Fergs, I cannot believe you found this horrific show from PBS in the early 70's. The sad thing when the post of the nickname came out today, this is exactly what I thought of, but thought you guys were too young to remember this abomination of a show. Even I at 5 years old hated this freakin show. It made Sesame Street cool.

They use to wheel in the TV to show this to us in 3rd grade.

This show made "The Electric Company" seem like an Oscar award winning movie.

They use to wheel in the TV to show this to us in 3rd grade.

It was always a special treat when the TV was wheeled in!

Hell, we often had "film strips" with a film strip projector that looked like it was made in the 1930s.

cept

- We didnt take C. Jones in the 1st round like they did with J. Russell

and

Listenbee is a football player....not a track star....and said as much

but other then that?

Listenbee said he's a football player, not a track star

back when he was drafted, Goodwin said something similar

Time will tell

Theme song:

Thanks Ferg, now I won't be able to get that song out of my head. It's been lying dormant for almost 40 years and now you have to bring it back!!! :censored: Man, that show was lame!

I'm with WEO on this... already with the nicknames? Can't we just let nicknames happen? This reminds me of the time George wanted to be called "T-bone."

Thanks Ferg, now I won't be able to get that song out of my head. It's been lying dormant for almost 40 years and now you have to bring it back!!! :censored: Man, that show was lame!

I'm with WEO on this... already with the nicknames? Can't we just let nicknames happen? This reminds me of the time George wanted to be called "T-bone."

I can pretty much estimate the age of every guy who has commented on that video. 43-48 yrs old

The coaching staff is known as "The Legion of Man Bazooms"

I think your negativity is a tremendous detriment to this board, and that your post are generally a drain on any thread on which you participate.

That being said, this was pretty darn funny.

Edited by Tenhigh