RD 6, Pick 218: CB Kevon Seymour, USC

MattM

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills sign sixth-round pick CB Kevon Seymour

0511-kevon-seymour.jpg

Buffalo's last pick in the 2016 draft is the member of the class to sign his rookie contract with the club.

Watch: Kevon Seymour Signs Rookie Contract (2:24)

Chris Brown talks with sixth round pick Kevon Seymour about getting his rookie deal done, and having some USC alumni on the roster.

Kevon Seymour: "I can help this defense a lot" (13:34)
Newly signed rookie CB Kevon Seymour joined The John Murphy Show to talk about growing up in Pasadena, CA, his time at USC and his former Trojan teammates that are now on the Bills roster. Seymour also discussed how he can help the defense and 'dominate' on special teams.

This story is encouraging. Seems like i'm reading alot if the same things i heard about Darby last year before the season. Always in the area but couldn't make the play. That worked out pretty well, if this does the Bills could be set at corner for years to come with or without Gilmore. Hope they sign Gilmore though.

This story is encouraging. Seems like i'm reading alot if the same things i heard about Darby last year before the season. Always in the area but couldn't make the play. That worked out pretty well, if this does the Bills could be set at corner for years to come with or without Gilmore. Hope they sign Gilmore though.

I think Seymour transitions as a nickel in this defense. Would not be at all surprised to see him putting some pressure on fellow USC alum Robey by the end of camp.

That is great news for his sight . He could be a fine CB

Good work by the scouting staff

"So Kelvin Fisher did a lot of digging to uncover why Seymour wasn’t what his talent said he should be.”

Gotta credit Whaley for bringing in Fisher and Monos. These guys are good.

I think Seymour transitions as a nickel in this defense. Would not be at all surprised to see him putting some pressure on fellow USC alum Robey by the end of camp.

Now that his vision problem has been properly diagnosed and remedied, he could be also an issue for Mario Butler with his size, speed and hopefully good ball skills.