Common denominator on first 3 picks

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other common denominator is that they all have red flags and are boom or bust types. Not one of them is a sure thing, but each one can be a star if everything goes right and they stay healthy.

EVERY draft choice in the league is boom or bust to some degree. Many 1st round picks don't fully pan out and about 50% of 2nd round picks never become starters.

The other common denominator is that they all have red flags and are boom or bust types. Not one of them is a sure thing, but each one can be a star if everything goes right and they stay healthy.

no middle ground. Solid starter maybe? When people use cliches it usually doesn't fit.

there were a lot of small school kids drafted highly. bradberry, for example, was drafted too high. and ILB blake whatshisname from stanford. its hard to believe that mid rounders, where depth players need to be found, are used on small school boom or bust projects so often.

boom or bust is 6th and 7th, at least in my books.

there were a lot of small school kids drafted highly. bradberry, for example, was drafted too high. and ILB blake whatshisname from stanford. its hard to believe that mid rounders, where depth players need to be found, are used on small school boom or bust projects so often.

boom or bust is 6th and 7th, at least in my books.

Not much of a bust, though, if you only spend a 6th or 7th pick on him.

My rose colored glasses don't allow me to see what you are seeing.

How about a common denominator for ALL OF WHALEY'S draft picks this year??

I wonder what would happen if a white GM drafted all white players.

I may have to drive over and slap you silly.

Anyone who responds to this person's post is a gugny.

My rose colored glasses don't allow me to see what you are seeing.

I may have to drive over and slap you silly.

Anyone who responds to this person's post is a gugny.

Not trying to start trouble, but I think it's a valid question.

And exactly who is a sure thing in the NFL draft. Guys picked number one bust out all the time. No guarantees with any of these guys. Go back and look at drafts from five, six, seven, eight years ago. Many first rounders don't ever make it.

Good thing you decided to stop sniffing glue this week.

Another common denominator is that PFF gives all three picks "A" grades.

I've haven't found anybody who gave the Bills a negative grade. I don't even think Kiper could give us less than a B this year and he always hates our drafts.

He'd get fired for drafting crappy players. I would bet the over whelming majority of players drafted are black.