Watching the Draft

Astrobot

I had the very same panic this evening and while on hold to get a live person at Time Warner to get NFL Network re-activated early ...I saw ESPN had it too...Thank God TWC has a long phone wait. ;-)

Looking forward to reading your Draft comments, Astrobot as well as select other in-tune and inspiring Bills Brothers.

We'll again run a re-sim of all 7 rounds after every pick and trade.

Same old place: www.DraftTek.com

I will write the Bills comments, and quote bandit and Bloke at least once.

I edit all 7 rounds of 32 comments (except the Pats hee hee)

@NFLMedia

For a complete overview of @nflnetwork's Draft Week programming, visit: http://tinyurl.com/zfdwtsm

Highlighting NFL Network's coverage of the 2016 NFL Draft is the return of the war room cameras in a record 19 team facilities, offering behind-the-scenes video access as team executives make their selections. Featured this season are the Los Angeles Rams – marking the seventh consecutive year NFL Network has been inside the war room of the team with the first overall pick. Additional teams include the San Diego Chargers (3), Dallas Cowboys (4), Jacksonville Jaguars (5), San Francisco 49ers (7), Cleveland Browns (8), Tampa Bay Buccaneers (9), Tennessee Titans (15), Atlanta Falcons (17), Buffalo Bills (19), New York Jets (20), Houston Texans (22), Minnesota Vikings (23), Seattle Seahawks (26), Green Bay Packers (27), Kansas City Chiefs (28), Arizona Cardinals (29), Carolina Panthers (30) and the Super Bowl-champion Denver Broncos (31). NFL Network's live coverage of the first round of the 2016 NFL Draft on Thursday, April 28 will also feature coverage from a record 24 team draft parties.

I head for Chicago tomorrow morning. Be there for all 3 days cheering our Bills on.

See you all when I get back.

Love your mock, Astro. I would be happy with that. :thumbsup:

Good for you, Mark -- great tradition you're carrying on for Bills fans.

I'm in the predicament of being in the Dominican on vacation. Now, things aren't so lively at night so I'll be attempting to watch on tv but I haven't found ESPN in my room and I'm not sure the "sports bar" will have it. Gonna try tho. Wish me luck.

I'm in the predicament of being in the Dominican on vacation. Now, things aren't so lively at night so I'll be attempting to watch on tv but I haven't found ESPN in my room and I'm not sure the "sports bar" will have it. Gonna try tho. Wish me luck.

No smartphone w/ wifi?

I know this doesn't help but, Corner Pocket Tallahassee. One of the places where I order a mixed drink and actually wish for a little less alcohol. Man, they make em strong. See you up there Jeff Cameron.

We'll again run a re-sim of all 7 rounds after every pick and trade.
Same old place: www.DraftTek.com

I will write the Bills comments, and quote bandit and Bloke at least once.
I edit all 7 rounds of 32 comments (except the Pats hee hee)

:thumbsup:

Thought this was interesting.

@richarddeitsch

Top-rated cities for ESPN's R1 Draft coverage:

1.Cle; 2 Columbus; 3. NOLA; 4. Dayton; 5. Birm; 6. Jax; 7. Philly; 8. Minn; 9. Buf; 10. Nash

All of those Buckeye fans wanted to see their players drafted...3 out of top 4 OH cities...