Myles Jack Could Slide Down in the Draft

It appears like the difference between #49 and #32 is a third round pick. What do you guys think? I'm down with it if he doesn't need micro. I mean Shaq and Jack in our front 7, and then 2 4ths, 5th and 2 6ths-sounds pretty darn good.

If the surgery is not a concern, Cleveland is stupid for passing him up. He is the best player in the draft right now.

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears like the difference between #49 and #32 is a third round pick. What do you guys think? I'm down with it if he doesn't need micro. I mean Shaq and Jack in our front 7, and then 2 4ths, 5th and 2 6ths-sounds pretty darn good.

Gee, assuming Jack is healthy, you don't think any other teams have the same idea, do you? I'm guessing the real value of Cleveland's pick is a lot higher than what any "trade value chart" says it is.

im OK with it if he can play the way he did in college even for 3 years

Rumor is Jacksonville is trying to trade with Cleveland to get up to take him. If they can't they will definitely take him with the 7th pick of the 2nd round. Cleveland wants a QB (probably Cook) so they are probably mulling over whether or not they should take the chance of someone else getting Cook before they get to pick again

Gee, assuming Jack is healthy, you don't think any other teams have the same idea, do you? I'm guessing the real value of Cleveland's pick is a lot higher than what any "trade value chart" says it is.

So snarky! Well then you add a sweetener.

How about throwing in a player to Cleveland? Duke Williams and analytics go together like pb&j imo

EJ since Cardale is coming!

I would be one in on this trade up scenario. If Dr. James Andrews says his knee is going to be alright then that's good enough for me. To add Lawson and Jack to this defense would be awesome. Come back with Reader in the 4th and BOOM!!!

Edited by H2o

Still waiting for someone to explain why the Browns would even consider trading the best player in the draft and one of the best prospects in years, a genuine PLAYMAKER! If we were the Browns, would anyone here even consider it?

GO BILLS!!!