QB Lynch very high priority for Bills/Jets!!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say we go ahead and take him at 19 if he's there. He can sit behind Tyrod next year and we'll go from there. Need to keep on trucking and acquiring QBs constantly IMO.

I am obviously no kind of QB talent evaluator but if the Bills really think he can be a true franchise guy and he falls to 19 why not draft him there? If they really like these defensive studs who are still on the board then could they not trade both this years #2 and next years #2 to move back into the 1st round - say around #26-27? This would seem to fit the NFL draft trade chart... That way Whaley still gets a top name defensive player to help immediately as well as QB insurance for the present and future too... Roman gets to tutor the rookie for a year...

I think his point is that he could list about 46 players he'd draft before Lynch, but he'll save you the time & speculation and wait to see who is actually available around 10:30-10:45 PM EST tonight.

Nah, he's askeered to make his choice known.

There are none for 2016. Maybe long term.

I wonder how many called Seattle's decision to start Wilson? Never say never (or none).

I like Lynch but the Bills, specially Rex Ryan, need to win now and make the playoffs. They might think about drafting Lynch. IMO, it will be a defensive guy who they can plug in on Day One and have a impact. Lynch is a project QB and will be ready in 2 or 3 years. I look for the Bills to draft a QB in the 4th round.

Nah, he's askeered to make his choice known.

I wonder how many called Seattle's decision to start Wilson? Never say never (or none).

Very unique situation with a guy who had plenty of excellent college experience. Lightning does strike every once in a while. Doubt it in 2016 with this QB class.