The new face of the $20

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CggwQqlWQAEFzHt.jpg I am really hoping that they go with the "rebel" Tubman and not the "Grandma"

We need this. We need this as a nation.

Gun-toting, free-exercise acting, lawbreaking Christian rescuer of fugitive slaves. . . . . . . .GREAT CHOICE.

seriously, an armed, black, Republican standing up to government tyranny on the $20. This works for me on so many levels.

We need to change the $100 to Kanye on the front, and Michelle Pfiefer on a bed of pot leaves on the back.

Nonsense. We haven't healed, matured, and transformed as a nation until we can put Osam Bin Laden's likeness on the one dollar bill and replace "in God we trust" with "allahu akbar".

escrava.jpg Harriet is not amused by your silly posts.

hasty_generalizations.jpg

LOL.

and here I was going to scold you DR, for wasting your time arguing with Gator,

but you managed to get a response from him that virtually sums up the ignorance of the Left.

I can't prove it, but its true

Well done.

Meanwhile ....back to the thread.

Leftists Lose Their Lunch Over the Tubman 20

After years of complaining that America’s paper money featured only dead white guys, a lot of folks on the Left are in a snit that Harriet Tubman is going to replace Andrew Jackson on the face of the twenty-dollar bill.

You can practically hear them: “We didn’t mean a gun-toting, Bible-believing Republican black woman! We meant Angela Davis!”

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/04/leftists-lose-their-lunch-over-the-tubman-20.php

Edited by B-Man