The new face of the $20

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Counterfeiting.

Are you suggesting that the average American is easily duped?

Just because I was able to buy a television set for two hundred Shenaniganzas the other day......

(yes, I know I'm showing my age with that)

Edited by Azalin

Are you suggesting that the average American is easily duped?

Just because I was able to buy a television set for two hundred Shenaniganzas the other day......

(yes, I know I'm showing my age with that)

People get arrested for spending $2 bills. And have you ever tried spending a Sacajawea dollar?

Having a multitude of of different bills of the same denomination is a guarantee that people will not pay attention to what currency they receive.

Having a multitude of of different bills of the same denomination is a guarantee that people will not pay attention to what currency they receive.

That makes sense - I hadn't considered that. In Europe, the face on the euro bills differ from country to country, but they all spend the same regardless of where you are. I don't know if that factors into counterfeiting euros or not.

this is a non issue but it is stupid. those making it an issue are stupid. those celebrating it are stupider. and if those at home need help understanding this, i am samrt.

Actually, I kinda like it, only because I think it'll be funny to call a $20 bill a "Tubby."