Jerry Sullivan?

I thought he had his April Fools joke earlier in the week when we wrote that he'd rather have an NBA team in Buffalo than the Bills.

Haha. He got me.

I like Sullivan. I think he is very talented as a sportswriter. Every 'big league' sports town needs someone in his role

I agree and in most cases I don't disagree with this criticism of the the Bills. He is sometimes left-wing pansy but that is another story :)

"the constant harassment from Bills and Sabres fans who confuse reasoned criticism with negativity has sapped my spirit."

Forgetting the date, I actually felt some hope when first reading this article. Sully's retiring??? Sully's replacement - whoever it may be - would have to be better!

"Retire? 'Come on. Even the biggest fool wouldn’t fall for that one.'"

People with hope are often foolish. I guess we're stuck with Sully's "reasoned criticism" for years to come.

I like Sully and think he is a gifted and balanced reporter that is not at all a snarky little twerp that whines like a spoiled 5 year old. He has no agenda and doesn't act like a jilted boyfriend after the Bills players ran a train on his girlfriend.

*Gifted and balanced? Come on. Even the biggest fool wouldn't fall for that one, April fools.