NFL.com reaches for a story: Rex and Mario

The media in general make such foolish and uneducated interpretations of comments when they share them. In the version in "The Syracuse Journal" the writer used the same quotes from the NFL article but added "Despite all of that, Ryan insists he likes Williams and wanted to have him back. Of course, at Williams' hefty price tag that wasn't exactly plausible for the Bills." right after Ryan's circle comment.

Mario publicly stated he would take a pay cut to stay in Buffalo and when released he signed with Miami for about 1 million more than Buffalo will pay for Mario in dead cap. So for 1 million more the Bills could have kept Mario. Rex simply didn't want Mario on his team. It was not about cap or money period. Yet the media added that. Bad journalism is alive and well.

Rex turned 3 All-Pro 4-3 defensive lineman into ZERO 3-4 defensive lineman.

if Rex was the coach of the U.S. Olympic swim team , he would have his top freestyle swimmer cut back on those events and enter a backstroke or two.......cause you know, he's a swimmer.

Mario publicly stated he would take a pay cut to stay in Buffalo and when released he signed with Miami for about 1 million more than Buffalo will pay for Mario in dead cap. So for 1 million more the Bills could have kept Mario. Rex simply didn't want Mario on his team. It was not about cap or money period. Yet the media added that. Bad journalism is alive and well.[/size]

How do you know buffalo didn't offer him 1 million more than his dead money? Also Just because someone says something doesn't make it true. I've told former bosses Im not leaving the company as I'm cleaning out my office and taking a decrease in pay to work somewhere I feel comfortable. Mario wasn't staying.

Jerry hughes said he wouldn't take less money to stay in buffalo. But he did. People were saying incognito wanted 8-9m a year. But he signed for 5.

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

Rex will be fired soon. Will he even make it thru the season? Harder schedule, less talent. If he survives Whaley must crush the draft and find 4 solid contributors.

Well he did say he had trouble preparing for games last year but corrected that by changing the day off from Monday to Tuesday. So, we should be fine. After 7 seasons as a HC....this guy is a complete joke!!

I remember the day we signed Rex. Multiple strangers come up to me (I was wearing a Bills shirt) who said "Good luck with that Rex hire". I now understand what they meant.

Yet you're ok that they are Cowboys fans born in Ohio.