If you were a Titans fan

Virgil

Right now, the conversation is either offensive tackle or trade out of the number one spot. They obviously feel comfortable with Mariotta at qb. The gm has come out and said it will take a kings ransom to trade the pick away.

Cleveland is almost definitely going qb at #2.

If I'm a Titans fan, I want to trade that pick at all costs and this is the dream scenario. There's arguably two qbs worth going top 5. There are a solid top 15 players this year.

I'm hoping my gm is not only taking offers, but making them. I'm using this to stockpile picks and really build into my team. If the teams stays at 1, I think I'd be pretty upset.

Thoughts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They should certainly trade out. The 'kings ransom' line may just be posturing but hopefully (for them), the GM won't be too stubborn to accept a good deal for the #1 pick because he's so focused on trying to rip someone off to the tune of the Rams-Redskins trade.

They should certainly trade out. The 'kings ransom' line may just be posturing but hopefully (for them), the GM won't be too stubborn to accept a good deal for the #1 pick because he's so focused on trying to rip someone off to the tune of the Rams-Redskins trade.

gotta posture. they are on the top of the Hill.

Leverage baby !

you are not the only one.

Unless you need to build up a foundation of players, right ?

i think they had a solid FA. They will be a better roster this year, no doubt. Time to get that game changer. LBs like that don't come around every year. Edited by YoloinOhio

i think they had a solid FA. They will be a better roster this year, no doubt. Time to get that game changer. LBs like that don't come around every year.

you better than most know what it would take to get him.

Thats all the chips in and then some.

I am of the opinion do not mortgage the future for the shiny object.

And Jack is one hell of a perfect storm for the Bills. need and BPA

let me ask this a different way. Would you trade Dareus for Jack?

you better than most know what it would take to get him.

Thats all the chips in and then some.

I am of the opinion do not mortgage the future for the shiny object.

And Jack is one hell of a perfect storm for the Bills. need and BPA

let me ask this a different way. Would you trade Dareus for Jack?

Trade Dareus for Jack then trade your first for MO Wilk and give him MD's contract. Swish! Lol sorry sounded to good not to jump in.

Trade Dareus for Jack then trade your first for MO Wilk and give him MD's contract. Swish! Lol sorry sounded to good not to jump in.

i like the way you freestyle your thinking !

Damn.

i would do that in a click.

John Blake said that dareus has hardly scratched his potential. we shall see about that !

I would think that everything would depend on how badly some teams might want Wentz or Goff because teams do stupid things to get a QB they think will lead them to the promised land. If a team offers them an RG3 type deal then they have to go for it.

If I'm the GM and 100% certain that Marcus Mariota is my franchise QB. Then I want to protect him the very best I can and I would think a lot would depend on how the scouts grade Tunsil, Stanley, Conklin and if they think that Lewan can be a lock down LT. The Titans could still trade back a few spots and still get a guy they covet. Unless that guy is OT Tunsil and then they might just lose him if they go for the extra picks.

I would think that everything would depend on how badly some teams might want Wentz or Goff because teams do stupid things to get a QB they think will lead them to the promised land. If a team offers them an RG3 type deal then they have to go for it.

If I'm the GM and 100% certain that Marcus Mariota is my franchise QB. Then I want to protect him the very best I can and I would think a lot would depend on how the scouts grade Tunsil, Stanley, Conklin and if they think that Lewan can be a lock down LT. The Titans could still trade back a few spots and still get a guy they covet. Unless that guy is OT Tunsil and then they might just lose him if they go for the extra picks.

I think it's Tunsil and Stanley then

Conklin like way down here. They could trade back to 7 or so and still land an elite player while having a chance at Stanley. They are a fledgling organization I can't see them having the confidence to take Jack. My guess is they will regret that and screw it up by trying to play it safe with Tunsil.

Edited by Commonsense

draft Tunsil and move Lewan to the right side

I suspect that this is what will happen. I think the owner will want to give Mariota a rock at LT. Tunsil is probably the best LT prospect since Joe Thomas. Still, I'd probably trade out if I could get good value.

Right now, the conversation is either offensive tackle or trade out of the number one spot. They obviously feel comfortable with Mariotta at qb. The gm has come out and said it will take a kings ransom to trade the pick away.

If I'm a Titans fan, I want to trade that pick at all costs and this is the dream scenario. There's arguably two qbs worth going top 5. There are a solid top 15 players this year.

I'm hoping my gm is not only taking offers, but making them. I'm using this to stockpile picks and really build into my team. If the teams stays at 1, I think I'd be pretty upset.

Thoughts

They stated in a press conference they were open to trading back.

Thoughts

That would be a good idea, will interesting to see if anyone is willing to trade up.

I would draft Myles Jack and never look back.

Number one overall?

No way I'm drafting a LB overall (unless he is a legit pass rusher and bigger than jack)