Liberal Protests

B-Man

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The case against Rahman and Mattis...Because the incident involved an explosive device, a specialized unit of NYPD officers and FBI agents, called the Joint Terrorism Task Force — formed in 1980 to root out threats to national security — spearheaded the investigation. Within hours of the arrest, before Brooklyn prosecutors had even begun writing up charges, FBI agent Kyle Johnson submitted a criminal complaint in federal court, and federal prosecutors informed local authorities that the US attorney’s office for the Eastern District of New York was taking over the case."

Apparently, The US attorney’s office for the Eastern District of New York actually does prosecute criminals. It will be fun to follow this case because it is tied to race and justice. “It’s very easy to suggest they could have reacted differently from what’s alleged, but what’s being expressed in the streets is a hurt people of color have had to hold for generations,” said a friend of both. Both are immigrants, yet both felt entitled to destroy even though their families have not been in this country even one generation, let alone generations plural.

If Biden wins the case will be stuffed, but if Trump wins, good luck. The irony is that the police car was already burned out. Hopefully they will never see a court room as lawyers ever again.

sub-buzz-9281-1600200823-17.jpg?downsize

Edited by Niagara

The United States is suffering a full blown example of gaslighting extraordinaire.  The MSM and many elected officials are attempting to convince us that the reality we see all around us are merely peaceful calls for change.  

Colonel Sherman T. Potter would brand it "horse hockey."  I'm with Sherm!

• Like (+1) 3

7 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Not sure if this has been discussed elsewhere,  but I had this on in the background yesterday and it was an astonishing WTF moment. Invoking the name George Soros on Outnumbered is apparently verboten. 

I loved the crickets moment in that.  LOL

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I loved the crickets moment in that.  LOL

Harris addressed it the next day (today) but not very well. She acted as if there was nothing to apologize for and stressed that "Outnumbered" was just edgy. She then went on to say that someone (obviously Harf) tried to silence a well respected former Speaker of the House. 

9 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Harris addressed it the next day (today) but not very well. She acted as if there was nothing to apologize for and stressed that "Outnumbered" was just edgy. She then went on to say that someone (obviously Harf) tried to silence a well respected former Speaker of the House. 

Melissa Francis is the one who tried to silence him and Harf agreed with her.  If I were Newt, I'd have said "thanks, good day" and then left.

24 minutes ago, Doc said:

Melissa Francis is the one who tried to silence him and Harf agreed with her.  If I were Newt, I'd have said "thanks, good day" and then left.

Harf is a total fool! She’s the one that while working in the State Department actually told America the Taliban was upset because they needed jobs. 😂