Liberal Protests

B-Man

The mayor of DC is sending troops not from the area away...while rumors of millions descending

on the capital...wonder what the plan is...storming the white house perhaps?

45 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Another view of our 'Leaders'

Cowards.

• Like (+1) 2

It won’t go unnoticed - they said

There is quite a bit of this going on in my social media circles but it’s typically from white liberal girls.   And I mean like the really really white girls.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Magox said:

There is quite a bit of this going on in my social media circles but it’s typically from white liberal girls.   And I mean like the really really white girls.

What do they want us do? Loot? Burn stuff? Commit suicide?

This is %$#$ing ludicrous.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

What do they want us do? Loot? Burn stuff? Commit suicide?

This is %$#$ing ludicrous.

"What's important to you better be exactly what's important to me...otherwise I'm going to shame you." says the movement that's supposedly against fascism and injustice.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Magox said:

I mean. I literally can't stop laughing at how absurd that is.

??? Statements of support on social media are what's needed. I just can't. It's so superficial and dumb. My chest hurts.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

FOUR QUESTIONS FOR THE DEMOCRATS, THE MEDIA AND BLACK LIVES MATTER.

The Democrat / Media / Left have managed to insert quite a few false premises into the national conversation thanks to the death of George Floyd in Minnesota. Before I agree to consider accepting them I have four questions that need answering

Question 1: Why does the Democrat/left BLM think it’s OK to lump all Police in with a bad cop in Minneapolis but objects to lumping all protesters in with rioters, looters & arsonists

Question 2: How is it that The Democrats / left / media insist that guns can only be trusted in the hands of the police and government when they also insist that police can’t be trusted to use force?

Question 3: Right now the big twitter trend is on the left is #DefundThePolice If the Democrat/left/BLM believe there should be no police then who should enforce the law? What happens when a person assaults or robs or murders someone. Who will they go for protection? Gangs? The army, The Mafia? Privates organization of Citizens? Or will they be expected to defend themselves (without arms if the left has their ways?

Question 4: Since the Media the left and blacklivesmatter insist that the statement “all lives matter” is beyond the pale can they tell us do

• Hispanic Lives matter
  • Jewish Lives matter
  • Arab lives matter
  • Oriental lives matter
  • White lives matter

If not why not?

I submit and suggest that pols, corporations and individuals considering supporting would be well advised to get answers to these questions before they do.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

In any event, the difference between the Hong Kong thread and this thread are striking (which was my whole point) and the law and order folks can't claim this is all about rioting, violence against cops, or property destruction.  I believe the participants on this board have more sympathy for the citizens of Hong Kong than they do for their fellow Americans marching in streets and I think that has to do with the governments being protested and general views that BLM, police brutality, inequality, and injustice are a media creation.

I love getting lectures on racism by a person with an avatar of a white person wearing Indian "war paint".

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, mead107 said:

What will happen when the wild mob start climbing over the fence at the White House? Lot of talk on Twitter. 

Well then it is seriously on. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Wash rind cheese I’m making.

Too soon?

C937E707-092D-430F-BDF1-5D777400D41C.jpeg

You are really making that? Impressive! What kind or wine/beer/booze did you use?

When we were in Italy last year we toured a Parmigiano Reggiano plant. That was something else. No way would I ever make my own cheese.

1 hour ago, Magox said:

I couldn't get past white silence.

On 6/4/2020 at 10:35 AM, Buffalo_Gal said:

Follow-up

Obama-era ex-intel official secures bail for NYC lawyer suspected of hurling Molotov cocktail in George Floyd unrest (Fox News article)

A former high-level Obama administration intelligence official has guaranteed the $250,000 bail for the New York City lawyer who allegedly firebombed an unoccupied NYPD police cruiser early Saturday, calling the suspect her "best friend," Fox News has confirmed.

The Washington Free Beacon first reported that Salmah Rizvi, who served in the Defense Department and State Department during the Obama administration, went to bat for Urooj Rahman, who was arrested this weekend alongside Pryor Cashman associate Colinford Mattis.

Rizvi, an associate at the law firm Ropes & Gray, told the court: "Urooj Rahman is my best friend and I am an associate at the law firm Ropes & Gray in Washington, D.C. ... I earn $255,000 a year."

The Free Beacon noted that, according to her biography at the Islamic Scholarship Fund, Rizvi's "high-value work would often inform the president's daily briefs." Rizvi's biography on Ropes & Gray's website states that she was an analyst "focusing primarily on sanctioned finance operations."

</snip>

More follow-up (they got sent back to the clink)

Molotov cocktail-tossing Brooklyn lawyers’ home detention revoked; appeals panel sends them back to lock-up, for now

Two Brooklyn lawyers accused of tossing a Molotov cocktail at an empty NYPD car during a chaotic George Floyd protest last weekend are now getting tossed into lockup themselves — for now.

Princeton grad Colinford Mattis, 32, and his alleged accomplice and fellow lawyer Urooj Rahman, 31, lost their home detention status late Friday when three federal judges ordered them returned to official custody pending a further review of their bail appeal.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

41 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You are really making that? Impressive! What kind or wine/beer/booze did you use?

When we were in Italy last year we toured a Parmigiano Reggiano plant. That was something else. No way would I ever make my own cheese.

It’s washed with cider vinegar brine. I was going to do wine but decided agains it. 

Oh and it’s really easy!

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Uncle Joe said:

I couldn't get past white silence.

Since I am a bad guy for being white, regardless of what I do, then I say they can all go to hell and continue to destroy themselves. I owe nothing, and I will give nothing. Racism towards "white" people needs to be called out too.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

More follow-up (they got sent back to the clink)

Molotov cocktail-tossing Brooklyn lawyers’ home detention revoked; appeals panel sends them back to lock-up, for now

Two Brooklyn lawyers accused of tossing a Molotov cocktail at an empty NYPD car during a chaotic George Floyd protest last weekend are now getting tossed into lockup themselves — for now.

Princeton grad Colinford Mattis, 32, and his alleged accomplice and fellow lawyer Urooj Rahman, 31, lost their home detention status late Friday when three federal judges ordered them returned to official custody pending a further review of their bail appeal.

</snip>

do they have a GoFundMe that I can donate to???

2 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Since I am a bad guy for being white, regardless of what I do, then I say they can all go to hell and continue to destroy themselves. I owe nothing, and I will give nothing. Racism towards "white" people needs to be called out too.

I saw someone refer to reverse racism. Don't get me started on EEO. I have been there, done that.
FWIW, since my childhood I have tried my best to live by the golden rule - Do unto others...
But if I choose not to protest that is my right as well.

And George Floyd died  an awful death. I would not wish that on anyone,

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2