Liberal Protests

B-Man

Trigger warnings are for p%$$#*s

Muslim is not a race

Mexican is a not a race

Illegal Immigrant is not a race

stop saying everything is raysis

Knowing you need a job (instead of committing a crime) for money, is not an example of "privilege."

This forum is not a safe space.

good to see not everyone is a libtard on here

• 2 weeks later...

'Digital Activists'?

$15,000 a month offered to ‘A Teams’ to fight Trump agenda.

Fight for the Future, started in 2011 as a digital activist group, on Monday issued the offer with this eye-catching opening: “Terrified about Trump? Quit your job, start an A-Team. We’ll fund it.”

“We’re currently taking applications for an initial launch of the project, and will be providing a few select teams with funding, guidance, and support,” said Evan Greer, campaign director for Fight for the Future.

Who funds the funders?

According to WikiPedia, Fight for the Future got its initial funding from the Media Democracy Fund, which the Capital Research Center says is backed by George Soros.

'Digital Activists'?

$15,000 a month offered to ‘A Teams’ to fight Trump agenda.

Fight for the Future, started in 2011 as a digital activist group, on Monday issued the offer with this eye-catching opening: “Terrified about Trump? Quit your job, start an A-Team. We’ll fund it.”

“We’re currently taking applications for an initial launch of the project, and will be providing a few select teams with funding, guidance, and support,” said Evan Greer, campaign director for Fight for the Future.

Who funds the funders?

According to WikiPedia, Fight for the Future got its initial funding from the Media Democracy Fund, which the Capital Research Center says is backed by George Soros.

Did I just read that I can get fifteen large a month to operate the DC Tom-bot?

It sure looks that way.

I may seriously pursue that. There's at least three topics I could sell them a plan for, that wouldn't quite be the activism they're expecting (reintroducing and strengthening the perception of the science in the climate change debate; immigration reform; and a return to sound, respectful Democratic foreign policy. From reading their web site, those jamokes would never understand that I was talking about increased skepticism of climate change claims, combating illegal immigration, and a return to the Kennedy-style adventurism and brinksmanship.)

I may seriously pursue that. There's at least three topics I could sell them a plan for, that wouldn't quite be the activism they're expecting (reintroducing and strengthening the perception of the science in the climate change debate; immigration reform; and a return to sound, respectful Democratic foreign policy. From reading their web site, those jamokes would never understand that I was talking about increased skepticism of climate change claims, combating illegal immigration, and a return to the Kennedy-style adventurism and brinksmanship.)

It would certainly be an amusing way to earn money if you could pull it off.

"...I propose a campaign of activism to respond to counter-factual statements with sound professional scientific observation combined with encouragement including both positive and negative reinforcement in order to engage people in teaching them to question and research the topics they post on."

Think that'll get me 15 grand for a month of posting on PPP?

"...I propose a campaign of activism to respond to counter-factual statements with sound professional scientific observation combined with encouragement including both positive and negative reinforcement in order to engage people in teaching them to question and research the topics they post on."

Think that'll get me 15 grand for a month of posting on PPP?

I think you lost any chance of it working with "respond to counter-factual statements with sound professional scientific observation...." but I wish you the best of luck.

I think you lost any chance of it working with "respond to counter-factual statements with sound professional scientific observation...." but I wish you the best of luck.

Just a draft.

Still trying to work in "crowd-sourcing the testing of the efficacy of activism positions," so I can spread the wealth around all of us.

Just a draft.

Still trying to work in "crowd-sourcing the testing of the efficacy of activism positions," so I can spread the wealth around all of us.

The heck with all that tell them what they want to hear: that you're developing a nerve gas that only works on non-progressives.

Just a draft.

Maybe start up some remote bots in various parts of the country? I can stick another computer in my house if you want to have another Bot, call it Jack-Bot.

Maybe start up some remote bots in various parts of the country? I can stick another computer in my house if you want to have another Bot, call it Jack-Bot.

Can you guarantee server availability? I've seen the Tom-Bot's source code and it's pretty intense. We need to know if the Bot is working or Jack's off all the time?

Edited by /dev/null