Report: Broncos, Browns, Jets targeting Kaepernik in trade

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If 49ers only want a 2nd rd from Denver, that 's the same as Brown's 3rd, why don't the Browns jump on that deal plus draft a QB ?

That's what the Browns have offered - and what SF would accept. The hold up is on reworking Kaep's contract. He's not budging much and the Browns are wary of guaranteeing that kind of money to a guy who not only has been having some down seasons, but also is coming off 3 surgeries. He can't even pass a physical currently. I think the Browns should pass.

Kaepernick is the kind of guy who could probably be okay in Denver, but would be a train wreck in Cleveland.

Do you say that because of the talent around him on either team or because of his lack of discipline?

The Browns plan is to buy into the Gospel of Hue

I've never seen a more arrogant coach relative to the results, but I hope he wins a bit because then he'll start asserting himself even more and it will be a lot of fun to watch.

If I'm Haslam I'm packing my office for when Hue calls a presser to announce that "after thoughtful consideration" he is letting the owner go.

I've never seen a more arrogant coach relative to the results, but I hope he wins a bit because then he'll start asserting himself even more and it will be a lot of fun to watch.

If I'm Haslam I'm packing my office for when Hue calls a presser to announce that "after thoughtful consideration" he is letting the owner go.

I think you might have missed Doug Marrone's tenure.

So what you're saying is that Bills would be in roughly the same situation as they're in now, even if they had hired Hue instead of Rex?

Surprised the Broncos are only offering their 4th, which is essentially a 5th rounder.

they actually don't currently have a 4th round pick at all this year.

The only one they have is a comp pick, and not tradeable.

When this was brought up to mike silver, he clarified that the Broncos told SF that they believe Kap is "worth a 4th". And that they would find a way to get a 4th round pick to make it happen if SF agreed to it.

When this was brought up to mike silver, he clarified that the Broncos told SF that they believe Kap is "worth a 4th". And that they would find a way to get a 4th round pick to make it happen if SF agreed to it.

Thx.

Uh, yeah, I mean....you know what I meant.

Nice backtrack.

Chip Kelly doesn't seem to know if Colin Kaepernick will be playing for him in 2016.

Does Colin Kaepernick deserve another chance?
The Denver Broncos and Cleveland Browns are both interested in Colin Kaepernick. Is he worth all the interest after a lost 2015 season?