Pats win SB because Brady's feelings are hurt

PromoTheRobot

I said it before, I'll say it again: look at what happened to Manning. Starting at where Brady is now age wise, a Hall of Fame QB went from being a powerhouse to being borderline unwatchable within Superbowl 48 and Superbowl 50.

Except Manning had multiple neck surgeries, another injury this year, & threw 9 tds and 17 ints. Brady has been basically healthy minus one year, threw for nearly 5,000 yards, 36 tds, & 7 ints. Other than that, they exactly the same. :)

I think Brady has become a whiny douche over the years. But he is still one of the best Qbs in the NFL.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've come to respect Belichick a lot more, but Brady is a douche.

Agreed. I respect Belichick because he doesn't hide who he really is. He truly is a brilliant football mind who completely lacks an ethical bone in his entire body. He only cares about winning, and will do anything (or anyone) to get what he wants... but at least he's honest.

Brady is a fraud.

I said it before, I'll say it again: look at what happened to Manning. Starting at where Brady is now age wise, a Hall of Fame QB went from being a powerhouse to being borderline unwatchable within Superbowl 48 and Superbowl 50.

Manning has taken a lot more hits in his career than cry baby. It has boggled my mind how he has gone untouched throughout his career. And with such crappy OLs. I would love for the Bills to get their pass rush revved up for next year and just stomp cry baby until he ..... well, cries.

Manning has taken a lot more hits in his career than cry baby. It has boggled my mind how he has gone untouched throughout his career. And with such crappy OLs. I would love for the Bills to get their pass rush revved up for next year and just stomp cry baby until he ..... well, cries.

True. His O-line has been average/below average at best, but he can use that as a strength. He is master of getting the ball out under 3 seconds. Great at audibles at the line. Understands blitz packages and dissecting mismatches with his receivers.

http://www.barstoolsports.com/boston/tom-brady-texted-julian-edelman-after-he-got-booed-at-the-superbowl-and-said-everyone-!@#$ing-hates-us-lets-win-it-all-next-year/

Apparently being booed at this year's Super Bowl was enough for Tom Brady to actually try to win it all next year. I guess we should be grateful he was too full of rings to want it more this year.

I am so sick of Tom Brady's "motivation" bull **** every year.

Wait, I thought the media story this whole season was how the Deflategate scandal fueled Brady and the Cheatriots drive to a Superbowl championship?

then they lost a game...and some more and an aging QB slowed down quite a bit in the latter part of the season and teams started taking away shorter, underneath routes.

May Day, Manning really wasn't my favorite player for a number of years. His tail spin starting in 2014 has influenced me a little bit, but just a little.

For years (and probably still now) the player I would start a team with is John Elway.

Especially since he can retire from QB and turn into a top-notch GM! As impressed as I was of Elway the player, I really am surprised by his success in the front office. That is not an easy transition.

I think i will wait on judging his long term ranking. After he has left the Patriots in whatever form that occurs, retire, cut from the Pats or body bag.

And Then i will watch the Patriots one year and think whether it was mostly Bellicheat or Brady was his golden goose.

Hate Brady , but he has been one of the best for sure.

Am I suppose to believe that Tom Brady is really playing for 9 million dollars a year? One of the most competitive guys in football is making less than half what the other top QBs are making?

What's going to happen next. - the NFL finds out Kraft is shoveling cash Tom Brady's way outside of his NFL contract or Brady retires and "buys" a stake in the Patriots in where no cash actually changes hands.

These guys are shady. Plain and simple. I can't give them the benefit of the doubt based on past behavior.

Am I suppose to believe that Tom Brady is really playing for 9 million dollars a year? One of the most competitive guys in football is making less than half what the other top QBs are making?

What's going to happen next. - the NFL finds out Kraft is shoveling cash Tom Brady's way outside of his NFL contract or Brady retires and "buys" a stake in the Patriots in where no cash actually changes hands.

These guys are shady. Plain and simple. I can't give them the benefit of the doubt based on past behavior.

not that I doubt this but

A) his wife makes a ton

B) he can make a lot with endorsements. Endorsements are always best when you're playing.

I'm not ready to buy the conspiracy either. At least not yet. But unless he's doing local and/or international endorsements only...?

I heard he is big in the all male review advertising area. I've never been so I cant verify but it would make sense why we never see him.

That or he does mentors commercials in Slovakia.