Pats win SB because Brady's feelings are hurt

PromoTheRobot

I heard he is big in the all male review advertising area. I've never been so I cant verify but it would make sense why we never see him.

That or he does mentors commercials in Slovakia.

I was imagining a lot of commercials for adult diapers in South Korea. But yeah, we're on the same page.

There is a very real chance that he does photags for fragrances and **** like that. I mean...he has an in.

And that probably opens up a whole world of "commerce" that we lowly, middle class football fans just aren't exposed to.

LAMP: I was fraternity brothers with a dude who at one point just a couple years ago was a top three global male model. This is him. He was getting started when we were still in school. Let's just say his early career and the people who paid money to take his picture weren't quite as glamorous as the CK/Express/Armani/Polo/Abercrombie/et al ads he worked up to. Nothing unsavory or off-center, but definitely some stuff that was...out there. Also in France.

I have a funny story about when we met at freshmen orientation. But we'll save that for another day.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic