Obama's Post Presidency

/dev/null

3 hours ago, ALF said:

He did inherit a crashed economy and two major very expensive wars.  He left office with the economy reasonable in spite of the Tea party and The Budget Control Act of 2011  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budget_Control_Act_of_2011  

He didn't "inherit two major very expensive wars" -- he willingly expanded them both. Which was the opposite of what he promised to do. Ditto with his promise to reform the security state. Instead he doubled it. 

Both were done for the same reason: $$$$ in his pocket. Obama was, and remains, a bad guy. 

• Like (+1) 7

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He didn't "inherit two major very expensive wars" -- he willingly expanded them both. Which was the opposite of what he promised to do. Ditto with his promise to reform the security state. Instead he doubled it. 

Both were done for the same reason: $$$$ in his pocket. Obama was, and remains, a bad guy. 

I like the part where St. Obama single handedly turned the economy around despite of an act he signed into law.

• Haha (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

....$65 million dollar book deal....$12 million dollar spread at Martha's Vineyard....for WHAT?........his 8 year scam as the Clinton's puppet?...SMH.............

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, njbuff said:

Morons like to call Trump the stupid monicker........ "Divider in Chief"............

yet...........

listen to this speech and tell me who the REAL "Divider in Chief" is?

you know it really doesn't matter. it is the case of, 'if the tree fell in the woods and the media didn't scream to the high heavens, would it have made a sound at all?'. the (m)asses need to be told what to think.

Edited by Foxx

8 hours ago, bilzfancy said:

Ayatollah Obama, the most corrupt administration in American history

....an empty suit prop job orchestrated by the Clinton Dynasty with ZERO political qualifications as a Jr State senator, but positioned SOLELY on skin color and oratorical skills.......look at the laundry list of ex-Clintonites propping him up......that same scurrilous bunch served as puppeteers to promulgate the Dynasty.....

• Like (+1) 1

Obama kiss of death: Not every candidate thrilled to have that supposedly prized Obama endorsement

by Monica Showalter

Original Article

On Monday, President Obama trotted out his highly awaited endorsement list of more than 100 Democrat down-ballot candidates, and based on the media's reaction, it's the holy grail for those Democrats.

(snip)

“Far left progressives Elizabeth Warren, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Bernie Sanders and now Barack Obama have endorsed Ammar Campa-Najjar,” said the campaign of GOP opponent Darrell Issa, the former 49th District congressman. “And he wants us to believe he’s a conservative?” 

He likes to promise...........and then not deliver.

"Publishers Fret Over Obama’s ‘Failure to Perform’/Michelle finished her book. Why is Obama having trouble living up to his part of their lucrative contract?"

Headline at American Spectator.
Contracts that come with a reported $65 million advance, such as the one signed by Barack and Michelle Obama in February 2017 with Penguin Random House (PRH), will inevitably include [a "failure to perform" clause].... At the time the Obama deal was made in early 2017, insiders were telling Publishers Weekly that books by both Michelle and Barack would be released in fall 2018. Michelle’s book, Becoming, was released by PRH’s Crown division on schedule in November 2018 and has exceeded expectations. Barack’s book will be released at least two years behind schedule with no publication date in sight....

Tensions linger between Biden and Obama camps throughout 2020 primary campaign: report

by Morgan Phillips

Original Article

Despite the best-friend bond Joe Biden touts with former President Obama, tensions have lingered between the two statesmen over their vastly different governing styles, according to a Politico report.

To start, a number of anonymously sourced quotes from Obama leaked out throughout the 2020 Biden campaign where the former president allegedly expressed doubts about his former running mates’ fitness for office. “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to !@#$ things up,” one Democrat who spoke to the former president recalled him saying. When lamenting his own diminishing relationship with the current Democratic electorate, particularly in Iowa, Obama reportedly told one 2020 candidate: “And you know who really doesn’t have it? Joe Biden.

• Like (+1) 1

Obama: 'I Make Love to Men Daily'

by Jack Cashill

Original Article

In composing my new book, Unmasking Obama: The Fight to Tell the True Story of a Failed Presidency, I thought hard about whether I should address the question of Barack Obama's sexuality.

Two considerations persuaded me to pursue the issue. One was the no-holds-barred media treatment of the sex life, real and imagined, of Donald Trump and Brett Kavanaugh.

The second was the fact that despite Obama's early feint to the center, his presidency was something of a golden age for gay America. A May 2012 Newsweek cover story, in fact, dubbed Obama "the first gay president."

I JUST ASSUMED THEY WERE ALL HANDED OVER TO ANTIFA AND BLM IN JANUARY, 2017. 

Where are all the guns and ammo purchased under Obama? 

During the last two years of the Obama administration, some unusual purchases were made. Large quantities of ammunition were purchased, as were firearms, mostly for somewhat obscure agencies or agencies with no real need for such weaponry.

Estimates are that over 1 billion rounds of ammunition were ordered, which resulted in making ammunition scarce for the normal civilian market.”

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2020 at 10:56 AM, B-Man said:

Obama: 'I Make Love to Men Daily'

by Jack Cashill

Original Article

In composing my new book, Unmasking Obama: The Fight to Tell the True Story of a Failed Presidency, I thought hard about whether I should address the question of Barack Obama's sexuality.

Two considerations persuaded me to pursue the issue. One was the no-holds-barred media treatment of the sex life, real and imagined, of Donald Trump and Brett Kavanaugh.

The second was the fact that despite Obama's early feint to the center, his presidency was something of a golden age for gay America. A May 2012 Newsweek cover story, in fact, dubbed Obama "the first gay president."

Of course he does, the Ayatollah married a man

MICHELLE OBAMA APPARENTLY NO LONGER PROUD OF HER COUNTRY: 

Michelle Obama: To white Americans, blacks “don’t exist. And when we do exist, we exist as a threat. And that’s exhausting.”

Related: “As of the 2016 presidential election [Barack] Obama’s total count of 69.5 million votes still stands as the largest tally ever won by a presidential candidate.”

• 3 weeks later...