Scathing article in NYDN on Peyton Manning

YoloinOhio

Well then you missed the point. The only reason this is being brought up now is because of race. It is an old story and has been public knowledge for years. The only reason it is being discussed at all right now is because of this race baiting reporter.

Did race make the white qb put his white wang in the white trainers face ?

I don't get it.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did race make the white qb put his white wang in the white trainers face ?

I don't get it.

The premise of the article was that Manning gets a pass on bad behaviour because he's white, while Cam Newton got criticized after the SB because he's black. They dredged up 20 year old information to try and prove the point, It was a race baiting article. My point is that the two things are not related and neither has anything to do with race.

@albertbreer

WATE-TV posted Peyton Manning's 2003 affidavit -- Testimony in response to Jamie Naughright's suit. It's here:

https://mgtvwate.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/peytonmanningaffidavit.pdf

Nothing new in there.

Saxon under oath contradicts Mannings claims about mooning and he told UT this after the event took place.

How about the admission that he never spoke directly to the author while it was being written. Archie basically dictated the manuscript to the author.

Or the clami by Manning that he had never heard a woman swear before. I guess she didn't have a purdy mouth...

Edited by Mr. WEO

This is a classic he-said/she-said case. The only other witness, Malcolm Saxon, isn't saying much.

So this has turned into a Rorschach test of sorts. Where anyone falls on this issue says more about their own personal views about Peyton and the Manning family, college athletes in general, women in locker rooms, etc. than it does about what actually happened which none of us can know.

I have no opinion on which version of events - Peyton's or Jamie's - is true. So I won't judge either party.

This is a classic he-said/she-said case. The only other witness, Malcolm Saxon, isn't saying much.

So this has turned into a Rorschach test of sorts. Where anyone falls on this issue says more about their own personal views about Peyton and the Manning family, college athletes in general, women in locker rooms, etc. than it does about what actually happened which none of us can know.

I have no opinion on which version of events - Peyton's or Jamie's - is true. So I won't judge either party.

He already said what he said--that Manning was lying about "mooning".

as far as we will never know what really happened. Following the money is usually a good indicator. Since the women was paid twice I would think that tilts the bar in her direction. Second , now we see that the victim accused Manning of cheating in a Freshman class . As the onion continues to peel Peyton looks worse not better.

It's not actually. The only other witness, Malcolm Saxon, gave his story in both a letter to Manning telling him to "do the right thing" and in an affadavit presented in court, which explains that he was not in a position to be targeted by a Manning "moon", had not done anything that might provoke a "moon" response, and describes Manning's actions and the trainer's response in detail.

Given that many sexual assault or rape allegations are, indeed, he-said-she-said situations, it's interesting that people want to turn this situation, which included an eyewitness who both gave an affidavit under oath and wrote a letter at the time telling Manning to "do the right thing", into a he-said-she-said situation.

Note: This is not intended as an endorsement of King's race-baiting article nor a reason to hash up a 20 year old incident which was settled 13 years ago. IMHO a lot of young privileged male athletes behave like entitled jerks and later grow up and behave like decent human beings. A lot of young people in general behave like jerks then grow up. I think young people should be allowed to grow up and move on.

A modern pasttime: doing everything possible to tear people down, and if you can divide people into opposing groups while doing it, even better.

so you can do whatever you want without consequences . If it happened 20 years about doesn't mean it didn't happen. It means he got lucky for 20 years

let me rub my anus and balls in your face and see if you would dismiss this so lightly

It's not actually. The only other witness, Malcolm Saxon, gave his story in both a letter to Manning telling him to "do the right thing" and in an affadavit presented in court, which explains that he was not in a position to be targeted by a Manning "moon", had not done anything that might provoke a "moon" response, and describes Manning's actions and the trainer's response in detail.

Given that many sexual assault or rape allegations are, indeed, he-said-she-said situations, it's interesting that people want to turn this situation, which included an eyewitness who both gave an affidavit under oath and wrote a letter at the time telling Manning to "do the right thing", into a he-said-she-said situation.

Note: This is not intended as an endorsement of King's race-baiting article nor a reason to hash up a 20 year old incident which was settled 13 years ago. IMHO a lot of young privileged male athletes behave like entitled jerks and later grow up and behave like decent human beings. A lot of young people in general behave like jerks then grow up. I think young people should be allowed to grow up and move on.

So, it's he said, she said - and that other guy said?

so you can do whatever you want without consequences . If it happened 20 years about doesn't mean it didn't happen. It means he got lucky for 20 years

let me rub my anus and balls in your face and see if you would dismiss this so lightly

My you're forward! I'm going to have to decline though.