McCoy's nightclub fight and the ongoing investigation

lowghen

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the pic of the "orbital fracture"

https://twitter.com/dschratwieser/status/702239389003476996

Not bad from what one picture can tell. His eyes are tracking together, looks like his pupils are equally reactive though with dark eyes it's harder to tell from the pic, judging by the blood in his ear and what look like small sutures back by his ear, he may have been hit on the side. Thinner and easier to fracture over there but might mean less severe overall. It's probably taken just after the injury because he has blood on his tshirt and clothes, and he looks alert and oriented.

The sutures are OK, not bad, but don't look like the small stitches used by a plastic surgeon to minimize scarring. Chances are good he will have a visible scar, kids get worse tripping on playgrounds and hitting the monkeybars as they fall.

If you want to sell me that as the just-after-event pic of a guy with serious permanent injuries, I'm kind of under-impressed.

@mikerodak

Police union president John McNesby tells ESPN's Mark Schwarz that Philadelphia police officer Roland Butler will have a medical procedure Friday to repair a bone that is floating in his nose. Butler still suffers from blurred vision. A source confirms to ESPN's John Barr that Butler and fellow off-duty officer Darnell Jessie, who were injured and hospitalized after a Feb. 7 bar fight allegedly involving Bills RB LeSean McCoy, are still not back on the job due to injuries sustained that night.

http://espn.go.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0493903536782841525-4

Edited by YoloinOhio

Not bad from what one picture can tell. His eyes are tracking together, looks like his pupils are equally reactive though with dark eyes it's harder to tell from the pic, judging by the blood in his ear and what look like small sutures back by his ear, he may have been hit on the side. Thinner and easier to fracture over there but might mean less severe overall. It's probably taken just after the injury because he has blood on his tshirt and clothes, and he looks alert and oriented.

The sutures are OK, not bad, but don't look like the small stitches used by a plastic surgeon to minimize scarring. Chances are good he will have a visible scar, kids get worse tripping on playgrounds and hitting the monkeybars as they fall.

If you want to sell me that as the just-after-event pic of a guy with serious permanent injuries, I'm kind of under-impressed.

Thanks, we value your opinion in these matters for sure.

@mikerodak

Police union president John McNesby tells ESPN's Mark Schwarz that Philadelphia police officer Roland Butler will have a medical procedure Friday to repair a bone that is floating in his nose. Butler still suffers from blurred vision. A source confirms to ESPN's John Barr that Butler and fellow off-duty officer Darnell Jessie, who were injured and hospitalized after a Feb. 7 bar fight allegedly involving Bills RB LeSean McCoy, are still not back on the job due to injuries sustained that night.

http://espn.go.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0493903536782841525-4

oh dear, the suffering and heartbreak a barroom brawl can bring down upon a Family and their loved ones. The gallows is NOT enough for these drug addled homicidal athletes whom are taught from an early age to respond with violence at the drop of a hat.

some one need to teach them a lesson.

Mc Nesby was right all along

Thanks, we value your opinion in these matters for sure.

oh dear, the suffering and heartbreak a barroom brawl can bring down upon a Family and their loved ones. The gallows is NOT enough for these drug addled homicidal athletes whom are taught from an early age to respond with violence at the drop of a hat.

some one need to teach them a lesson.

Mc Nesby was right all along

I wonder if our fearless off duty police officer realizes that choke slamming a man 50 pounds lighter then him on a floor after the off duty hero (allegedly) instigates the fight might also cause harm.

I have resisted saying anything because i really do respect police officers. I am also a huge Bills fan.

I have not seen any of the footage. I refuse to watch it to be honest. The one comment i do have is , why does it matter they were off duty police officers? I mean in this day and age we know police can make mistakes just like the rest of us, even more so when you mix alcohol into a scene. I do not know how this will turn out. My hope is some medical Bills get taken care of and this all goes away. If no charges are filed i find it hard for Goodell to punish McCoy. I am sure Goodell will try to levy a 2-4 game punishment. It will be reduced if no charges are filed.

Glad McCoy went to the meeting today. Shows character on his part to meet with everyone personally and not hide behind attorneys. I have to think his attorneys thought it was a good idea too.

This will be old news in a few months.

It's foolish to think

"The #Bills are planning as if LeSean McCoy will miss several games to begin next season." - @RapSheet on McCoy

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 43s43 seconds ago

Ian Rapoport Retweeted NFL Total Access

They'll add a RB in free agency or the draft for this reason.

Good to see that they're operating on the assumption that he'll be suspended. It's foolish to think otherwise. Just based on the one punch alone caught on video, he'll get some games. And it's doubtful Goodell will be gullible enough to buy the story of Saint LeSean rushing in to save his friend from certain death and missing every punch he throws.

It's foolish to think

Good to see that they're operating on the assumption that he'll be suspended. It's foolish to think otherwise. Just based on the one punch alone caught on video, he'll get some games. And it's doubtful Goodell will be gullible enough to buy the story of Saint LeSean rushing in to save his friend from certain death and missing every punch he throws.

Way too soon to conclude that he'll be suspended, but the Bills have to make contingency plans.

@RapSheet

Ian Rapoport Retweeted NFL Total Access

They'll add a RB in free agency or the draft for this reason.