Are You Ready For Bills' LB Demario Davis?; Signs with CLE

Corey Moore was an undersized pass rusher coming out. Not really a good comparison IMO.

the idea that he would be solid and very good coming out of college to a complete lost player on the field. might one day be average.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god. No. I don't think Rex wants him tbh.

What do you know about him? Since I don't follow the Jets, I know nothing about him good or bad. (Edit: have since seen Yolo and other informational posts, Thanks!)

I will say, Jerry Hughes looked like a train wreck for the Colts, reborn for the Bills. If I felt confident Rex wouldn't influence, I trust Whaley's evaluation of linebacker talent

It doesn't speak well for a 4th year LB when a 30 yr old (or however) outplays him

Edited by Hopeful

• 1 month later...

@demario__davis

At the end of a storm is sunshine, at the end of labor pains is a beautiful baby. Life shows us that at end of the darkness is light. S...

@RyanTalbotBills

Ryan Talbot Retweeted Demario Davis #56

Labor pains, you say? Sounds like one FA is already "fully pregnant" for the Bills... #StirringThePot

@demario__davis

At the end of a storm is sunshine, at the end of labor pains is a beautiful baby. Life shows us that at end of the darkness is light. S...

@RyanTalbotBills

Ryan Talbot Retweeted Demario Davis #56

Labor pains, you say? Sounds like one FA is already "fully pregnant" for the Bills... #StirringThePot

Joy...and pain

Sunshine....and rain

If he comes cheap it would be nice to add some depth who knows the system. But if the cost is a bit steep then move on. I think he is nothing more than a decent backup. But given the fact that he knows the type of system Rex runs he could prove to be a useful backup.

I would be fine with adding him. Familiar with the system. 27yrs old, so entering his prime. Might be a quality contributor.

I'm not a Davis fan at all--he's a liability in coverage, and he's an idiot to boot.

If I was ever a fan, he'd have turned me off completely in our Week 17 matchup with his idiotic posing and flexing after making a tackle for a 1-yard gain as we're running out the clock...on back-to-back plays.

I'm not a Davis fan at all--he's a liability in coverage, and he's an idiot to boot.

If I was ever a fan, he'd have turned me off completely in our Week 17 matchup with his idiotic posing and flexing after making a tackle for a 1-yard gain as we're running out the clock...on back-to-back plays.

Davis would basically be replacing Bradham right? He plays inside I'm fine with it, he knows the system hopefully he can be a slight upgrade. Signing him would keep Ragland off our board and that is a good thing for me.

Davis would basically be replacing Bradham right? He plays inside I'm fine with it, he knows the system hopefully he can be a slight upgrade. Signing him would keep Ragland off our board and that is a good thing for me.

yes, pretty sure it would be Brown, Lawson, Davis, and an OLB draft pick at LB Edited by YoloinOhio