Are You Ready For Bills' LB Demario Davis?; Signs with CLE

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like it. He'd supplement the inside well enough and he already knows the scheme so calls might get called in more smoothly. Seems kinda like a Jim Leonhard move at this stage, there are probably better players out there physically but he understands where people should be and what adjustments to make.

Yolo, or Buffalo Barbarian. What insight do you have on this guy to say we do or do not want him? I'm asking as someone who knows basically nothing about him. I'd just like to get both opinions.

Who knows what the teams is actually looking at but he played 3 seasons under Rex and had over 100 tackles his last two yrs with Rex and he knows the system and he's young so it should be a fit.

http://www.nfl.com/player/demariodavis/2533008/profile

Yolo, or Buffalo Barbarian. What insight do you have on this guy to say we do or do not want him? I'm asking as someone who knows basically nothing about him. I'd just like to get both opinions.

he was clearly targeting him in coverage the 1st game vs jets. He was the one Karlos abused on the TD catch. IMO that shows what he thinks of him. In the 2nd game, he barely played.

Unfortunately if we don't sign Bradham and can't afford anyone better, I guess he's a body.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I'm going to say no. For a few reasons. There are positives and negatives here.

Positives: knows how to tackle. And knows Rex's D.

Negatives: Doesn't make huge plays. Not the best in cvg.

We can find a far cheaper LB with more potential and more play making ability imo in someone who hasn't had the opportunity. Ty Powell is still on the team as wel guys. Don't sleep on him. He would have out played Bradham and probably Brown this year with how those guys played.