Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

giphy.gif

.....kid you NOT....got in a heated discussion with a cousin at a family function who straight faced and seriously purported, "Monica probably helped him to do a better job as President by relaxing him"......I CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP.........

• Like (+1) 1

Bill was fvcking anything in a skirt, yet Hillary still stayed with him.

What’s that day about her?

She stayed with him just to be in the political realm? 

I guess if I throw those questions out there about Hillary, others will come right back at me and say...........

What about Melania?

56 minutes ago, njbuff said:

What’s that day about her?

She stayed with him just to be in the political realm? 

I guess if I throw those questions out there about Hillary, others will come right back at me and say...........

What about Melania?

This is why I was ABC in 2016.
Hillary only stuck with Bill for her own political ambitions. 
She is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Screen-Shot-2020-03-05-at-7.33.14-PM.png

...borrowed the walker from Weinstein I bet............

On 3/5/2020 at 5:41 PM, njbuff said:

What’s that say about her?

...reason why she ALWAYS wore pant suits??...just askin'..........

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...borrowed the walker from Weinstein I bet............

...reason why she ALWAYS wore pant suits??...just askin'..........

Pant suits hide cankles. I don't believe that picture is of Hillary but actually Weinstein with C U Next Tuesday's head super imposed. 

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Pant suits hide cankles. I don't believe that picture is of Hillary but actually Weinstein with C U Next Tuesday's head super imposed. 

it is. here is the image:

afp-getty-bestpix-harvey-weinstein-sex-c

still funny though.

....uh oh....movement in the bushes.......what would be Arkancide's over/under on Joe??............

Hillary Clinton may be angling to be Biden's VP: John Sununu

Hillary Clinton may be angling for a spot on Joe Biden's presidential ticket, Fox News contributor John Sununu said Monday.

"I think as almost everything the Clintons do, there is a bigger purpose behind what's going on," Sununu told "America's Newsroom."

"I think she is actually angling to be the vice presidential nominee hoping the party will understand that if Biden is the nominee, they have to have a backup there that the public has confidence in."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillary-clinton-bidens-vp-john-sununu

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....uh oh....movement in the bushes.......what would be Arkancide's over/under on Joe??............

Hillary Clinton may be angling for a spot on Joe Biden's presidential ticket, Fox News contributor John Sununu said Monday.

"I think as almost everything the Clintons do, there is a bigger purpose behind what's going on," Sununu told "America's Newsroom."

"I think she is actually angling to be the vice presidential nominee hoping the party will understand that if Biden is the nominee, they have to have a backup there that the public has confidence in."

Biden the Trojan horse?

6 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Biden's the only one senile enough to not understand how short his Administration would be....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Biden's the only one senile enough to not understand how short his Administration would be....

Ah, the slight difference in wording. Biden admirably served as Obama's assassination insurance while he now serves as his own assassination assurance if he picks Cankles. 

17 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

This goes without saying. So why are they considering Hillary? 

The most qualified candidate ever? The way she gets money from other countries she could succeed where Trump failed and get Mexico to pay for the wall and an addition to her home in Chappaqua. 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

This goes without saying. So why are they considering Hillary? 

She still holds a tremendous amount of power behind the scenes in that party.  Even though it bruises her ego her people obviously came to the conclusion that she would not prevail with the general public in terms of being picked for the POTUS position.  She listened to her subordinates and realizes the way in is through another body.  If picked for VP no way is she going to sit there for very long if the Dems prevail in November.