Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS REALLY DOESN’T FIT THE NARRATIVE: 

Former NSC Chief Of Staff: John Brennan Buried Evidence That Putin Actually Favored Hillary In 2016.

“The former NSC chief of staff further stated that ‘Brennan suppressed high-quality intelligence suggesting that Putin actually wanted the more predictable and malleable Clinton to win the 2016 election.’”

Thumbnail

• Thank you (+1) 2

...bet Weinstein and Epstein approve of her message......although perhaps Epstein can't answer for himself (COUGH)......

Hillary Clinton endorses Joe Biden: 'I am thrilled to be part of your campaign'

By Paul Steinhauser | Fox News

Hillary Clinton on Tuesday endorsed Joe Biden for president.

The former first lady, senator from New York, secretary of state, and 2016 Democratic presidential nominee backed Biden as she teamed up with the former vice president during a Biden campaign virtual town hall.

“I want to add my voice to the many who have endorsed you to be our president,” Clinton said.

“Just think of what a difference it would make right now if we had a president who not only listened to the science, put fact over fiction, but brought us together, showed the kind of compassion and caring that we need from our president and which Joe Biden has been exemplifying throughout his entire life,” Clinton emphasized.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-backs-biden-for-president

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

“Just think of what a difference it would make right now if we had a president who not only listened to the science, put fact over fiction, but brought us together, showed the kind of compassion and caring that we need from our president and which Joe Biden has been exemplifying throughout his entire life,” Clinton emphasized.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-backs-biden-for-president

Don't know about the listening to science, but I'd wager heavily we'd currently have a lot more freedoms taken away in the name of "safety" if she were president.

• Like (+1) 5

As Biden struggles, Hillary waits for the call

Hillary Clinton continues to hover in the wings, ready to step forward should Joe Biden fail.

Don’t look now, but Joe is failing. Not only has his campaign been rocked by sexual assault allegations from one-time staffer Tara Reade, but the public is beginning to give up on the former vice president. A new Emerson College poll showed 57 percent of likely voters think President Trump will win reelection in November.

Remember, Establishment Democrats put forward Uncle Joe because he was the “safe” candidate, bound to defeat Trump. Oops.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

As Biden struggles, Hillary waits for the call

Hillary Clinton continues to hover in the wings, ready to step forward should Joe Biden fail.

Don’t look now, but Joe is failing. Not only has his campaign been rocked by sexual assault allegations from one-time staffer Tara Reade, but the public is beginning to give up on the former vice president. A new Emerson College poll showed 57 percent of likely voters think President Trump will win reelection in November.

Remember, Establishment Democrats put forward Uncle Joe because he was the “safe” candidate, bound to defeat Trump. Oops.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

I am wondering if Biden's allegation is suddenly getting more press in order to pressure Biden to drop out, so that they can do some sort of brokered convention to put forth a 'cleaner' candidate (and minimize the time Trump's campaign has to find dirt.) They can't make it go away, and he's not really coming off well during his Flu Manchu interviews.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I am wondering if Biden's allegation is suddenly getting more press in order to pressure Biden to drop out, so that they can do some sort of brokered convention to put forth a 'cleaner' candidate (and minimize the time Trump's campaign has to find dirt.) They can't make it go away, and he's not really coming off well during his Flu Manchu interviews.

I'm still thinking that Hillary enters at some point.  Less time in front of the media (not that it matters that much other than FOX) and less appearances to come off as a cold beiotch to flyover folk.  I could never believe that the Democrats could not do better than the clown car full of "contenders" that were fielded earlier in the year unless word was put out by the DNC in terms of the fix being in.

• Like (+1) 1

I too have serious doubts we'll ever see Biden reach a debate because the Dems have to know that America will be horrified by whatever random nonsense comes out of his mouth.

p.s.  Going out on a limb and guessing none of the late night 'comedians' had a field day with "economic intercourse".

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I too have serious doubts we'll ever see Biden reach a debate because the Dems have to know that America will be horrified by whatever random nonsense comes out of his mouth.

p.s.  Going out on a limb and guessing none of the late night 'comedians' had a field day with "economic intercourse".

Is that like "paying for it"?

3 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I'm still thinking that Hillary enters at some point.  Less time in front of the media (not that it matters that much other than FOX) and less appearances to come off as a cold beiotch to flyover folk.  I could never believe that the Democrats could not do better than the clown car full of "contenders" that were fielded earlier in the year unless word was put out by the DNC in terms of the fix being in.

The only reservations about this being some type of DNC plot to put a Hillary (or Emperor Andrew/etc.) are the fundraising aspects of a campaign, and sufficient national recognition to sell to voters.

There would be little time to raise sufficient funds to run a proper general election campaign in the battleground states. Especially since Trump's campaign and the RNC currently have incredibly deep pockets. They also can't depend on a 'blue wall' to ignore after 2016, so that's more states that they have to put resources into. Super PACs can help, but they can't get caught coordinating with the campaign, which would likely be necessary to keep everyone on message.

Hillary's benefit (and curse) is that she's a known quantity - and still thoroughly unlikable. Someone like Emperor Andrew, while he's currently getting a lot of free positive press, isn't as well known to moderate/independent voters on the other side of the nation as someone who had been actively campaigning for the past year+.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

The only reservations about this being some type of DNC plot to put a Hillary (or Emperor Andrew/etc.) are the fundraising aspects of a campaign, and sufficient national recognition to sell to voters.

There would be little time to raise sufficient funds to run a proper general election campaign in the battleground states. Especially since Trump's campaign and the RNC currently have incredibly deep pockets. They also can't depend on a 'blue wall' to ignore after 2016, so that's more states that they have to put resources into. Super PACs can help, but they can't get caught coordinating with the campaign, which would likely be necessary to keep everyone on message.

Hillary's benefit (and curse) is that she's a known quantity - and still thoroughly unlikable. Someone like Emperor Andrew, while he's currently getting a lot of free positive press, isn't as well known to moderate/independent voters on the other side of the nation as someone who had been actively campaigning for the past year+.

Depends on what you believe in terms of Hillary's power in the party.  I still think she wields an immense amount of power hence 20 plus straw men (and women) in 2020 versus one straw man (Bernie) in 2016.  Not too worried as to campaign funding as I believe she has that already figured out.  We shall see.