Unrestricted Free Agents for 2016

Uffalo Ills

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Giants and Texans break the bank while the Raiders and Jags also make some serious upgrades. Here are 32 grades for 32 teams -- including one F

Buffalo Bills

The Skinny: They did the smart thing and made sure to keep the left side of their offensive line in tackle Cordy Glenn and guard Richie Incognito. They had some cap issues, so they did suffer a few losses like Mario Williams (released), corner Leodis McKelvin (released) and linebacker Nigel Bradham.

B: Keeping your own is important and they kept the players they wanted to keep.

amazing how little they've done considering they lost their two starting DE's. A lot of faith in ealy, maybe. But they have a lot of space!

they've got benjamin coming back which will be huge for their offense. not often you get a 1000 yard wr after a super bowl run. their gm is very good at drafting and with a def line heavy draft i'd say they are set with drafting one.

Well, Charles Johnson re-signed.

Ealy had 3 sacks in the Super Bowl.

I think they're confident.

that's right he did; Charles

And ealy is not the bona fide starter they need. Hes a great depth player. They need an upgrade at the positiom

they've got benjamin coming back which will be huge for their offense. not often you get a 1000 yard wr after a super bowl run. their gm is very good at drafting and with a def line heavy draft i'd say they are set with drafting one.

it'll be interesting on what they do w Benjamin. They did just fine without him. Having him back will only get things better. But if they go too heavy DL they neglect their OL and that was not a strong unit anyway.

They need to draft only OL and DL. Free agency rbs will do fine