Unrestricted Free Agents for 2016

Uffalo Ills

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks like a giant dbag there!

Maybe the pizza thing is clouding my perception. JJ Watt has to be saying 'this guy now?!'

This guy got mushy over getting benched for Peyton Manning, I don't care if Peyton was throwing lefty sit down and wait your turn KID.

@AroundTheNFL

CdT3zrhVIAAwtt7.jpg

@RapSheet

What's on tap for Eric Weddle? He has offers from 4 teams. He'll evaluate the city, roster, schools, levels of the deal & respond Monday.

More on Eric Weddle: He, his agent & his family will decide on 2 teams. Negotiates will move forward & when a deal is reached, he'll decide.

@ChicagoBears

#Bears have agreed to a 3-year deal with LB Jerrell Freeman. Welcome to Chicago, @JerrellFreeman! 1f43b.png2b07.png

CdXvsKZVIAAiHIW.jpg

@RapSheet

For the #Lions and former #Saints S Rafael Bush, it's a 1-year deal worth up to $2.4M, source said. Will prove himself after battling injury

DT Al Woods signed a 3-year deal with the #Titans worth $10.5M with another $2.25M in playtime incentives for $12.75M total. $5M guaranteed

I just got back from a cruise and Kevin Zeitler was on our ship. My uncle was talking to him in the gym and he was saying how excited he is about these new guard contracts. He hits FA next year and is excited. Don't really know where this fits but thought it was a cool little anecdotal story.

By the way he is massive

I just got back from a cruise and Kevin Zeitler was on our ship. My uncle was talking to him in the gym and he was saying how excited he is about these new guard contracts. He hits FA next year and is excited. Don't really know where this fits but thought it was a cool little anecdotal story.

By the way he is massive

He's going to cash.

I wonder if Cincinnati is going to pay him given how much they gave to Boling...