Unrestricted Free Agents for 2016

Uffalo Ills

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder if they go treadwell? could be a big help for carr

They gotta have him on the board !

Raiders are finally getting something together.

Also be a bit crazy if Jaguars become a division contender in short order

@RapSheet

#Panthers DE Charles Johnson told people he's returning to play for his old team after his release, source said (as @AdamSchefter reported)

I thought i was gonna lose my neighbor! He literally just got approval to tear down the house across the street from his current house so he can build another and we were wondering what he was gonna do! Good to see him stay here!

6m/yr for Chris Ivory in Jax? They are spending just to spend.

ivory had 1000 yards this year...now they have a great two back punch with ivory and yeldon to go along with bortles 4500 yards and 35 tds. jags are doing some things.

Tracking the top 50 NFL free agents in 2016 to see where they land.

The massive Malik Jackson signing might not seem worth it to the Jaguars on the surface, but think again. Plus, Calvin Johnson, the pass-rushing market and more free agency musings.

@AroundTheNFL

CdFQ6qNWAAQjM4l.jpg

Much better move for the NYG than walking in the uncertain terrain of Mario Williams.

@PFWeekly

Jason Pierre-Paul is returning to the #Giants on a 1-year deal after turning down money elsewhere, per NFL Network: http://shawurl.com/2gej

@FieldYates

JPP’s 1-year deal with the Giants: $4.25M signing bonus, $4.25M base salary, $1.2M roster bonus, $70k in per game RB, $500k in incentives.