Unrestricted Free Agents for 2016

Uffalo Ills

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Rand_Getlin

When the market opens tomorrow, Kelechi Osemele will become the newest member of the #Raiders. The two sides have an agreement in principle.

@Rand_Getlin

Osemele's market was incredibly hot. When the deal is announced, it'll blow the top off of the OG market. Huge get for the #Raiders.

They're going to have quite the interior with Osemele, Hudson, and Gabe Jackson.

I wonder what they're planning at the tackle spots, with Donald Penn up for UFA and Menelik Watson never really turning into much.

EDIT: Well, this move obviously means that Austin Howard is headed back to RT full-time, so it's only LT that the Raiders need to worry about.

Edited by thebandit27

They're going to have quite the interior with Osemele, Hudson, and Gabe Jackson.

I wonder what they're planning at the tackle spots, with Donald Penn up for UFA and Menelik Watson never really turning into much.

Derek Carr and Latavius Murray should be really happy.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

They have no excuse for failing to put together a solid running game. I half wonder if the other shoe will drop at the draft--they're in prime position to take Zeke Elliott

With Murray on board not sure I'd take him, but it would be pretty tempting if he's sitting there.

@RapSheet

The #Broncos are releasing guard Louis Vasquez, source said. Clearly some space, as he was to hit at $6.75M.

@MikeKlis

@RapSheet

The #Broncos are releasing guard Louis Vasquez, source said. Clearly some space, as he was to hit at $6.75M.

@MikeKlis

@RapSheet

It's a 6-year deal for the #Jaguars and DT Malik Jackson. He'll sign when the league year opens tomorrow.

@ChrisTrapasso

#Jaguars DL will not be fun to face in 2016. Adding Malik Jackson and Dante Fowler Jr. And maybe Joey Bosa / DeForest Buckner.

They certainly could given the QoC within the division.

FYI: They already have Yeldon at RB.

i guess i meant a running game...yeldon has to stay healthy and they need a backup. blake can throw the ball that's for sure. just need the balance

i guess i meant a running game...yeldon has to stay healthy and they need a backup. blake can throw the ball that's for sure. just need the balance

Can St. Doug get the OL up to par?

Malik Jackson is going to be the 4th-highest paid DL in the NFL?

This cannot be correct.

We're going to find out how good he is w/o his former Bronco DL comrades.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz