Unrestricted Free Agents for 2016

Uffalo Ills

@RapSheet

Key dominoes to watch today: 1. Do #Dolphins peel the transition tag off Olivier Vernon? 2. If #Broncos lose Brock, is Kaepernick DEN's call

@realfootballtv

The new system works, as the right QBs are being paid at the right time. #DEN Osweiler vs. #PHI Bradford More here: https://realfootballnetwork.com/2016/03/08/osweiler-vs-bradford/

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marvin Jones to Day-twah

@corryjoel

Marvin Jones is probably going to make a lot more than Golden Tate in Detroit. Expect that deal to be more than $8M per year

$8M for Marvin Jones?

A guy that's never had more than 60 catches, 800 yards, and has twice produced 4 or fewer scores in a season?

He's going to make the same per year as Antonio Brown, and more than Torrey Smith, Eric Decker, and Julian Edelman?

@RapSheet

With #Chargers getting Benjamin, Marvin Jones expected to be with #Lions, it leaves Sanu, Randle & Matthews as available top WRs.

I wonder if Buffalo is going to go after Colston...he'll be inexpensive, has the Kromer connection, has the size to contribute in the red zone, won't have to be the #1, and won't count as a UFA signing for compensatory picks.

$8M for Marvin Jones?

A guy that's never had more than 60 catches, 800 yards, and has twice produced 4 or fewer scores in a season?

He's going to make the same per year as Antonio Brown, and more than Torrey Smith, Eric Decker, and Julian Edelman?

I wonder if Buffalo is going to go after Colston...he'll be inexpensive, has the Kromer connection, has the size to contribute in the red zone, won't have to be the #1, and won't count as a UFA signing for compensatory picks.

The beginning of UFA is always silly season with plenty of overpayment.

Just look at Chris Ivory's deal... It puts him at Jamaal Charles type pay.

Yep and Janoris Jenkins at $12M per.

@PFWeekly

The transition tag is off Olivier Vernon, per @AdamSchefter. He is now a free agent.

@AaronWilson_NFL

By Dolphins rescinding transition tag on Olivier Vernon, should be huge market for him as a free agent. One of the top available now

@AaronWilson_NFL

Ben Watson Ravens deal: $7 million, $3M guaranteed, $2M signing bonus, salaries $1M, $3M, $1M roster bonus April 1, 2016, $1M escalator '17

Malik Jackson: $85.5M, $10M sign bonus, $42M gted, salaries $8M (gtd), $13.5M (gtd), $14.5M (gtd injury at signing), $13M, $13.75M, $13.75M

Kelechi Osemele Raiders deal: $58.5M, $25.4M gted, salaries $6.7M (gtd), $6.7M (gtd), $9.7M, $9.7M, $11.2M, roster bonuses $6M gtd 2016, '17

Bruce Irvin deal: $37M, $19M gted, salaries $6.25M, (gtd) $4.5M, $8M (gtd for injury at signing), $9M; $6M roster bonus 2016, $2.25M in '17

I thought i was gonna lose my neighbor! He literally just got approval to tear down the house across the street from his current house so he can build another and we were wondering what he was gonna do! Good to see him stay here!

Cool story how he got talked out of leaving... by the Giants!

@MikeSilver

I believe the Atlanta Falcons are the leading contender to sign Alex Mack. Browns may make a late push to retain him.

Mack would be a really nice get for the Falcons to start to provide some stability up front.

I have no clue what the Browns are doing, from everything I've seen they are planning on completely punting on FA despite sitting with $50 mil in cap room, because, analytics.

@AdamSchefter

Former 49ers guard Alex Boone is signing with the Minnesota Vikings, per source.

@AdamSchefter

Eagles and QB Chase Daniel agreed in principle on multi-year deal, per @caplannfl and me. Daniel reuniting with Doug Pederson.

@MMehtaNYDN

Manish Mehta Retweeted Adam Schefter

So Mark Sanchez will be available on the open market shortly.