Seahawks GM thinks Lynch is going to retire

I'll believe he is retiring when I see him open up the wallet and give back whatever money he owes Seattle. They have every right to get back whatever is owed to them based on his contract.

i hated how he quit on the Bills as he and Fredex could have been a great one two punch and i was never a Spiller fan. He was not worth a 1st round pick.

he is such a self centered ego maniac that he had to tweet after the SB that he is leaving. Always has to steal the limelight...classless

effective player that you tolerate when he is at the top of his game and when he slips he is not worth drama

he is such a self centered ego maniac that he had to tweet after the SB that he is leaving. Always has to steal the limelight...classless

effective player that you tolerate when he is at the top of his game and when he slips he is not worth drama

Not sure I agree with that. Did he really steal anyone's spotlight? Lynch is an afterthought; maybe he did it so it would get buried in the SB and post-game analysis.

Flaming Hot Take!

Not sure I agree with that. Did he really steal anyone's spotlight? Lynch is an afterthought; maybe he did it so it would get buried in the SB and post-game analysis.

Thats exactly how i take it. How anyone can call marshawn an ego maniac is beyond me. The guy wont even do an interview to avoid the press.

Cam is an ego maniac.

Edited by bobobonators

How DARE he ruin the sanctity of football by doing something other than watching during a game! I hear he rips the tags off mattresses too. Clearly an egomaniac who thinks he's above the law. What an !@#$.

Don't know if it's true but the talking heads on NFLN this AM said Lynch announced during the 4th quarter of the superbowl.

Maybe he did it twice because. Well this year anyways. Who cares?

it was during the game, not after. I don't know whether he was trying to steal anyone's spotlight but if he was, it didn't work.