Bills hire first full time female assistant coach

Peter

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just pointing out that REX does his best in the off season grabbing the headlines and once the season starts he has become a laughing stock as coach. That is my point and it isn't a point derived from his one year of coaching the Bills. Enjoy the Off Season.

It's quite obvious from your responses you haven't actually read or followed how this all played out. Rex Informed the league of the coaching change. He didn't hold a press conference and announce it, like Arians did. There was no initial press release from the Bills. No tweet. No message.Rex went about it the way he would with any other coaching change. It was only when a media member was reading through it that someone actually picked up on what was happening. Then everyone jumped on it and the Bills scrambled a bit to release a statement etc.

I'd hardly call the way it went down as Rex trying to win the offseason or "grabbing headlines."

I really don't care what gender works for the team. Does the employee make it better? If the answer is yes than great. My experience in retail and sales for 40 years showed me that women only got a chance to lead after about 30 of those. But they taught me everything I knew. There a lot of smart cookies out there. Some even have nice feet I guess. We had a terrible Special Team this year compared to other years. That has to fall on someone. She can only help the situation.

My experience in retail and sales for 40 years showed me that women only got a chance to lead after about 30 of those. But they taught me everything I knew.

What does the bolded statement above mean? You seem to be saying that only women are good teachers/mentors at retail and sales, as YOU personally learned nothing in those career fields from men. Please elaborate, as I am very curious about this. Thanks.

OMG, I can't believe no one has accused Russ Brandon yet of orchestrating this hire to boost season ticket sales with women. You people are slipping.

I thought it was so obvious it was going to be a separate thread.

Congrats to Kathryn. I hope she has a long and successful career with the the Bills.

I trust Rex's judgement that she is qualified and motivated to succeed in her new position. I feel allot better about this than Rex hiring his brother. I'm proud of the Bills for giving her an opportunity. Hopefully she does well for the Bills and opens other opportunities for women in the NFL.