Embrace your inner patriot

Beerball

I'm rooting for the Patriots to win the SB. I want to see Goodell hand the trophy to Kraft and Brady. That would be poetic justice for a dishonest and imperious commissioner who lacks good judgment. It would be even more satisfying if the appeals court ruled against the league for their ridiculous appeal. I'm hoping that would happen on the Friday before the SB so that it would be a prominent topic of conversation leading into the game and during the game.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm rooting for the Patriots to win the SB. I want to see Goodell hand the trophy to Kraft and Brady. That would be poetic justice for a dishonest and imperious commissioner who lacks good judgment. It would be even more satisfying if the appeals court ruled against the league for their ridiculous appeal. I'm hoping that would happen on the Friday before the SB so that it would be a prominent topic of conversation leading into the game and during the game.

I look forward to congratulating whichever team is crowned Super Bowl champion as we cap off a year of celebrating our fans, our game and 50 years of the Super Bowl era.

I look forward to congratulating whichever team is crowned Super Bowl champion as we cap off a year of celebrating our fans, our game and 50 years of the Super Bowl era.

Roger gets the last laugh. He collected his gargantuan bonus and salary for a job not well done. What makes it even more enjoyable to him is that Kraft was on the compensation committee that came up with that outstanding remuneration. He can tolerate the humiliation that still allows him to be paid so well. Life is beautfiful---although at times it can be a tad bit awkward. :D

Thank you.

I am always pleased when you take time out to post here.

Right now it is coming down to food. Always do a Super Bowl menu with items that represent each city playing in the game. Frankly not only do I loathe the Pats** but I am tired of Sam Adams, Boston cream pie, clam chowdah and Maine lobster. Ok, not tired of those things exactly because they are quite good but really tired of the same thing so many years of the last 16. OTOH last time Denver played it was slim pickings as they don't seem to have a state food. I went with coors light and green chili. Hoping for Panthers this year to get Carolina BBQ on the menu.

Rocky Mountain Oysters and Papa Johns for Denver?

Rocky Mountain Oysters and Papa Johns for Denver?

not a fan of Oysters but we have a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory here that is more my style... yes, Papa Johns is in the running for Denver. Or... "chicken parm tastes so good..."

And Orange Crush and coors light

Edited by YoloinOhio

Looking back, the Pats finished the season 3-5 (including playoffs). Maybe this the beginning of the end of the road we've been waiting for.

Yep. I'm not ready to bury them but maybe some of the constant NE* fellation can finally stop now. Enough already. They don't always win.