Rob Ryan joining Bills staff

FluffHead

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a strong suspicion that the Buffalo is the Ryan Brothers' last stop, and their coaching careers are going to end simultaneously and abruptly.

I have a strong suspicion that they both know this, and are trying to pad their retirement accounts as much as possible.

When a guy like Rob comes available you just have to go for it. I mean teams were beating down his door ready to hand him DC jobs....

The Bills staff now includes crony Jeff Weeks -- for those who read Collision Low Crossers -- was described as barely breathing and useless and now brother Rob...who's basic function will likely be doing the daily keg check.....

The frat is in full swing - Delta Tau Bills.....

Brilliant

When a guy like Rob comes available you just have to go for it. I mean teams were beating down his door ready to hand him DC jobs....

The Bills staff now includes crony Jeff Weeks -- for those who read Collision Low Crossers -- was described as barely breathing and useless and now brother Rob...who's basic function will likely be doing the daily keg check.....

The frat is in full swing - Delta Tau Bills.....

DTD I love it! LMAO

I'm guessing he's a better LBs coach than Bobby April Jr.

Evidence?

I don't get why adding another coach makes us worse.

If he's not likely to make us better (no evidence to believe he will), why hire him at all? If adding another coach was required, why not hire one based on merit?

You take makes no sense.

Evidence?

If he's not likely to make us better (no evidence to believe he will), why hire him at all? If adding another coach was required, why not hire one based on merit?

You take makes no sense.

You want evidence for a guess?