AFC Wildcard game 2: Steelers at Bengals

YoloinOhio

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Per the steelers scuttlebut over here, his hand was caught in his hair and he was trying to untangle it.

It would be out of character for Munchak of all people to pull a guy's hair-- makes no sense.

Steelers vs. Bengals games bring out quite a bit of "out of character" behavior.

Per the steelers scuttlebut over here, his hand was caught in his hair and he was trying to untangle it.

It would be out of character for Munchak of all people to pull a guy's hair-- makes no sense.

OK. Sure. Looks pretty blatant to me

Obviously. Marrone's team last year was 2nd most penalties in league and had 900 more penalty yards than Rex's team. But, narrative.

Yolo, you're normally pretty accurate but I'm not seeing this.

2014 penalties has the Bills being penalized 124 times for 1,031 yds, 5th in the league.

2015 penalties has the Bills being penalized 143 times for 1,249 yds, 1st in the league.

What am I misinterpreting here?

2014 penalties has the Bills being penalized 124 times for 1,031 yds, 5th in the league.

2015 penalties has the Bills being penalized 143 times for 1,249 yds, 1st in the league.

dont mind him, hes so busy fighting the narrative that hes accidentally creating his own. Marrones 2 year penalty yard total wouldnt be 900 more than this single year. we werent terribly disciplined under him (its not like talk of hughes personal fouls was new), but the penalties definitely got worse.

90 yards not 900 yards! Good grief on typo, sorry. But I wasn't comparing Marrone's Bills of 2014 and Rex's Bills of 2015. I was comparing Marrone's Bills of 2014 and Rex's Jets of 2014. Rex's team had 109 penalties and Marrone's had 124. The team was undisciplined under Marrone. It didn't start with Rex. But many attribute it to him.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Repeated Violations of Player Safety Rules

https://nflcommunications.com/Pages/Vontaze-Burfict-Suspended-Three-Games-for-Repeated-Violations-of-Player-Safety-Rules.aspx

@jasonlacanfora

Burfict's past worked against him. Had 4 safety-related violations in '15, including a $50K fine for hitting an opponent out of play in Week17

Edited by YoloinOhio

Vontaze Burfict Suspended Three Games for Repeated Violations of Player Safety Rules

https://nflcommunications.com/Pages/Vontaze-Burfict-Suspended-Three-Games-for-Repeated-Violations-of-Player-Safety-Rules.aspx

@jasonlacanfora

Burfict's past worked against him. Had 4 safety-related violations in '15, including a $50K fine for hitting an opponent out of play in Week17

Needs to be kicked out of the league if he commits another infraction. He is a serial offender.

Looking like Antonio Brown may not play at this point. He knows how to fake a concussion better than anyone in history.

GO BILLS!!!