Chris Mortenson NFL Insider

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odd, but I noticed the same thing today on Mike & Mike. Pray he's OK, but can't believe they let it go on if the whole world is thinking the same thing?

One of the saddest things I ever saw was when Dick Clark kept doing his Rockin New Years Eve after his stroke. I'm sure he wanted to do it but it was tough to watch and hard to understand him.

One of the saddest things I ever saw was when Dick Clark kept doing his Rockin New Years Eve after his stroke. I'm sure he wanted to do it but it was tough to watch and hard to understand him.

i remember that! He did the countdown and he counted wrong :( I wondered why in the world they were still propping him up for that. It was sad.

Perhaps he's been doing an in-depth investigative story on Johnny Football's off-the-field issues?

You'd think he'd have the journalistic integrity to roll up a dollar bill or do the money sign.

Now I'm off to hell for making fun of a potential stroke victim, thx, see you there. Wear a name tag, we can have a beer.

There's a weather guy here in Syracuse that has developed MS; he sounds completely drunk. If you don't know about his condition, it's pretty disturbing to listen to him. I give him credit for soldiering on.

Best wishes to Mort.

There's a weather guy here in Syracuse that has developed MS; he sounds completely drunk. If you don't know about his condition, it's pretty disturbing to listen to him. I give him credit for soldiering on.

Best wishes to Mort.

Exactly, and if it's something like that, credit to ESPN for supporting him. (Despite my lack of love for ESPN.)

It could be a disease called Bells Palsy , I might of spelled it wrong ! My boss had it and half his face was swollen ! You think you're having a stroke but it disappears with meds. !

Lots of possibilities, I just hope all goes as well as possible for him.

You'd think he'd have the journalistic integrity to roll up a dollar bill or do the money sign.

Now I'm off to hell for making fun of a potential stroke victim, thx, see you there. Wear a name tag, we can have a beer.

Name tag? I think you'll find me. I'll be the one in the pit of fire, being called an idiot by gatorman and JTSP while watching a loop of NFL's Funniest Officiating Bloopers to a Tom Petty soundtrack.

And the beer will be flat, warm, and probably Coors Light. Because...y'know, hell and all...

Name tag? I think you'll find me. I'll be the one in the pit of fire, being called an idiot by gatorman and JTSP while watching a loop of NFL's Funniest Officiating Bloopers to a Tom Petty soundtrack.

And the beer will be flat, warm, and probably Coors Light. Because...y'know, hell and all...

Thanks for the heads up. I'll know what to look for, but is there any leeway on the music? And can hell vote that JTSP get an upgrade? I mean, if I can't......

Thanks for the heads up. I'll know what to look for, but is there any leeway on the music? And can hell vote that JTSP get an upgrade? I mean, if I can't......

It is hell, so there might be some Rebecca Black covers of Tom Petty...

Definitely could be MS.

My mother was diagnosed with MS at one point. What a horrible conversation that must be. Turned out they were wrong, but took years of meds trying to fend off. Now, many years later, it's different problems. None of us get out alive. Hope for the best ride we can get!

It is hell, so there might be some Rebecca Black covers of Tom Petty...

Thanks again, now I'll know not to look up Rebecca Black. I'll save it for later. I love a lousy surprise!