Mo Wilkerson broke his leg

YoloinOhio

Stinks, but better than a knee injury. Why do NFL players all seem to need surgery for broken bones? Plates and screws and all. Bones heal, right? Mine did. My kids did.

Mine healed but it took 9 months. Also slipped at the point of break to where there was 38% connection, guessing screws can minimize that slippage. Of course that was in the 70's in Potsdam.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Wilkerson's agent

@cwiestling

Barring any major setbacks with rehab, Mo Wilkerson will indeed be playing for someone at beginning of 2016 NFL season!

Sounds like they are expecting a trade? "Someone"?

Edited by YoloinOhio

Wilkerson's agent

@cwiestling

Barring any major setbacks with rehab, Mo Wilkerson will indeed be playing for someone at beginning of 2016 NFL season!

Sounds like they are expecting a trade? "Someone"?

Well, he IS unsigned

I do believe that they'll be trading someone

They just signed McClendon and Jenkins, and they are returning all 3 of Leonard Williams, Sheldon Richardson, and Wilkerson

Well, he IS unsigned

I do believe that they'll be trading someone

They just signed McClendon and Jenkins, and they are returning all 3 of Leonard Williams, Sheldon Richardson, and Wilkerson

i heard they are expecting a sizable suspension for Richardson, and do think they want to trade mo because they can't pay him (or don't want to). He wants Dareus contract. Edited by YoloinOhio

If it would only take one draft pick, I trade this years first for him. Wilkerson is better than anyone we could get at #19 unless Goff is still there. But that scenario won't happen because a trade between teams in the same division are rare and expensive, then there's fitting his salary into the cap.

I'd be thrilled if they traded Mo. He's a monster.

yep. get him out of the division

If it would only take one draft pick, I trade this years first for him. Wilkerson is better than anyone we could get at #19 unless Goff is still there. But that scenario won't happen because a trade between teams in the same division are rare and expensive, then there's fitting his salary into the cap.

interesting Opinion Fixxxer.

But is he better than anyone we can get at 19 PLUS the guy we could sign with the money gap between that pick and his deal?

But is he better than anyone we can get at 19 PLUS the guy we could sign with the money gap between that pick and his deal?

I would say yes though it is obviously not a given. Wilkerson is a proven NFL talent, the guy #19 is just pure potential. Tough question either way.

I would say yes though it is obviously not a given. Wilkerson is a proven NFL talent, the guy #19 is just pure potential. Tough question either way.

But if giving mo 100m and that 19 pick is 4 years 9m total....

Is Mo worth more than #19 PLUS a 90m payday free agent (or a couple 45m guys) that you could afford. Mo is a proven talent but that other 90m would go to proven talents.

It's something like Mo vs the 19 pick, Hughes and clay for instance when you look at the full value of the transaction

Edited by NoSaint

But if giving mo 100m and that 19 pick is 4 years 9m total....

Is Mo worth more than #19 PLUS a 90m payday free agent (or a couple 45m guys) that you could afford. Mo is a proven talent but that other 90m would go to proven talents.

It's something like Mo vs the 19 pick, Hughes and clay for instance when you look at the full value of the transaction

If the draft pick is a bust, he is.

If the draft pick is a bust, he is.

One would assume that a 100m man is better than a 90m man and a total flop.... But I think if I could nail you down on odds of various outcomes instead of just assuming the best of one side and worst of the other the equation would be a bit more interesting to discuss.