2016 Draft LB thread

Beerball

I wouldn't mind using Lee in Rex's 3-4 the way the Cardinals use Deone Bucannon in their defense. I think 260 lb Spikes style MLBs are dinosaurs, Bucannon/Mark Barron are the way teams are trending, old in the box safeties are becoming the new MLBs.

word.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@cfbfilmroom

Ohio State LB Darron Lee made 19% of tackles at or behind the LOS in 2015.

Lee's size at 6-1 232# a little scary. With Mario officially cut if he's there I could see Shaq Lawson being on the tops of our list as has the Clemson/Ryan connection, the ACC Bills connection and the ability to play DE/LB hybrid scheme connection oh and of course a highly decorated HS athlete connection the Bills seem to like.

Lee's size at 6-1 232# a little scary. With Mario officially cut if he's there I could see Shaq Lawson being on the tops of our list as has the Clemson/Ryan connection, the ACC Bills connection and the ability to play DE/LB hybrid scheme connection oh and of course a highly decorated HS athlete connection the Bills seem to like.

Him or his teammate Kevin Dodd. I am enamored with some of the DTs including Andrew Billings and Sheldon Rankins. Billings would be the beast NT that could free Darius to penetrate while Billings took up blockers. Rankins and Darius together with their penetrating ability could wreak a lot of havoc from the inside in a 4-3 or shifted 3-4.

Him or his teammate Kevin Dodd. I am enamored with some of the DTs including Andrew Billings and Sheldon Rankins. Billings would be the beast NT that could free Darius to penetrate while Billings took up blockers. Rankins and Darius together with their penetrating ability could wreak a lot of havoc from the inside in a 4-3 or shifted 3-4.

Billings would be a great fit for our D!

I thought the same thing. I was indifferent in Billings going into the weekend and he really impressed me. He is really athletic for his build. He would be a really good pick.

I thought he was impressive myself, and depending on how the first 18 picks go, I would endorse him at 19 myself. Billings would go along way to fixing the DL.

Rankins is dirtyyyy