2016 Draft LB thread

Beerball

his mom is one reason I don't want the Bills to draft him. She is a local news anchor and has a pretty big Twitter following. She's the type to put just about anyone and anything on blast. She would have no problem calling out Rex, Tyrod, Roman, the city of buffalo. But if her kid missed a tackle, or doesn't make a play, she will somehow claim he was being held the whole game. Highly annoying. A more polished version of Miko Grimes.

I wonder if she's good at baking cakes. :devil:

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind using Lee in Rex's 3-4 the way the Cardinals use Deone Bucannon in their defense. I think 260 lb Spikes style MLBs are dinosaurs, Bucannon/Mark Barron are the way teams are trending, old in the box safeties are becoming the new MLBs.

^ Good stuff here.

@PatKirwanCBS

MockDraft:http://bit.ly/24wSI83

4.#DAL,JaredGoff Anticipatory PocketPasser fits w/how Garrett want position played
CcZJXFzXEAALQj8.jpg

19. Buffalo – Darron Lee, OLB, Ohio State

I wanted to draft OLB Jaylon Smith out of Notre Dame in this spot, but Rex Ryan has already worn out his welcome and cannot wait for a playmaker to get healthy. Thus, Lee gets the nod from GM Doug Whaley. Nigel Bradham is a free agent and Lee is a playmaker.

I wouldn't mind using Lee in Rex's 3-4 the way the Cardinals use Deone Bucannon in their defense. I think 260 lb Spikes style MLBs are dinosaurs, Bucannon/Mark Barron are the way teams are trending, old in the box safeties are becoming the new MLBs.

Jeremy Cash is my in the box safety and I think he might make it until the second round.

Great stuff Chuck!! I was coming into this thread to say something similar about Lee. He is a playmaker and a great athlete. He is a converted corner. Lee may be the answer to New England's dink and dunk passing game.

Great stuff Chuck!! I was coming into this thread to say something similar about Lee. He is a playmaker and a great athlete. He is a converted corner. Lee may be the answer to New England's dink and dunk passing game.

picturing his patented one-arm tackle on Gronk -shudder. I'm just a bit worried about his immediate impact, not long term. He's a little raw for this team's needs. Unless we've all moved on to 2017. :lol:

He also talks a lot of trash and takes some dumb penalties. I know how much this fan base loves that.

Btw he doesn't turn 21 until October. Super young.

Edited by YoloinOhio

^ Good stuff here.

Keep following the light boys!! Just follow the light...

I think Lee would be a big part of (defending - edit) the NE - D@D passing game as well, good thought IMO :thumbsup:

picturing his patented one-arm tackle on Gronk -shudder. I'm just a bit worried about his immediate impact, not long term. He's a little raw for this team's needs. Unless we've all moved on to 2017. :lol:

He also talks a lot of trash and takes some dumb penalties. I know how much this fan base loves that.

Btw he doesn't turn 21 until October. Super young.

They developed Darby's eye discipline during 2015, why not Lee's tackling in 2016?

No need to worry about Lee tackling the Gronk, because he knocks the ball away or intercepts it before it gets to the Gronk. :nana:

Edited by P51

I think Lee would be a big part of the NE - D@D passing game as well, good thought IMO :thumbsup:

They developed Darby's eye discipline during 2015, why not Lee's tackling in 2016?

No need to worry about Lee tackling the Gronk, because he knocks the ball away or intercepts it before it gets to the Gronk. :nana:

Sounds like he's perfectly suited to play the Joker in Rex's defense.

thejoker.jpg

I think Lee would be a big part of the NE - D@D passing game as well, good thought IMO :thumbsup:

well, let's hope. We all know how much Whaley loves speed. I do like Lee, he's a great football player. Just worry about readiness. Darby's acceleration is a good point.

Sounds like he's perfectly suited to play the Joker in Rex's defense.

thejoker.jpg

I think so, and I believe he has the acumen that fits Rex's D, partially from watching his eyes on tape and partially from his background playing QB, S (edit - TY -YO) and different positions in his development.

Edited by P51

well, let's hope. We all know how much Whaley loves speed. I do like Lee, he's a great football player. Just worry about readiness. Darby's acceleration is a good point.

Thank you, I agree with the Whaley aspect as well. I still think Lee is gone before 19, although I am hoping the DB's put on a show and CB like A. Burns or E. Apple, or S like D. Thompson lights it up and gives teams ahead of Buffalo more options, pushing Lee or a guy like him down to Buffalo.

I could not agree more that Lee has some developmental aspects, but I see the juice being worth the squeeze.

Didnt know about his mother, that could be a pain in the @$$...

Thank you, I agree with the Whaley aspect as well. I still think Lee is gone before 19, although I am hoping the DB's put on a show and CB like A. Burns or E. Apple, or S like D. Thompson lights it up and gives teams ahead of Buffalo more options, pushing Lee or a guy like him down to Buffalo.

I could not agree more that Lee has some developmental aspects, but I see the juice being worth the squeeze.

Didnt know about his mother, that could be a pain in the @$$...

with Jaylon Smith off the table, Miami might even pull the trigger on him where they are. If so they could have Mama Lee and Miko. Wheeee. She'd be happy though as she's already declared she wants him to go places she likes to vacation, like Baltimore and Arizona. She'd be so pissed if he went to Bflo. :lol: Edited by YoloinOhio

with Jaylon Smith off the table, Miami might even pull the trigger on him where they are. If so they could have Mama Lee and Miko. Wheeee. She'd be happy though as she's already declared she wants him to go places she likes to vacation, like Baltimore and Arizona. She'd be so pissed if he went to Bflo. :lol:

She likes to vacation in Baltimore?